Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,823 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Nov 17, 2013, 05:52:34 AM
Skyrim

I'm legendary level Imperial Legion heavy armour in the Civil War of Skyrim and bravely defended and held the walls of Whiterun.

I've taken the Pale, The Rift, retook the Reach, and Winterhold was already in our hands due to the previous treaty.

Now I march of Windhelm itself, the final stronghold and capital of the Stormcloak Rebellion.

Glory to the Empire. 8)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Legate Iron-Shield (myself) with General Tullius, Legate Rikke and the Legionnaires fought through the streets of the besieged Windhelm and killed Jarl Ulfric, killing the leader and crushing the rebellion.

Free-Winter is the new Jarl while the Legionnaires are the new guards. I bought the house, fully furnished, the new jarl made me Thane and appointed me a housecarl, and I adopted Sofie an orphaned little girl in Windhelm.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Resident Evil 6

Found all the emblems for Chris' campaign, finishing up the emblems in Leon's campaign, and then it's off to Jake's campaign to find the emblems I missed.

SM

SM

LOTR - War In The North

Looking for Radagast in Mirkwood.  Quite enjoyed the refreshing change of hacking away at orcs and uruk-hai to hack away at spiders.  Back to hacking away at orcs and uruk hai again though...

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 17, 2013, 06:45:19 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Nov 17, 2013, 05:52:34 AM
Skyrim

I'm legendary level Imperial Legion heavy armour in the Civil War of Skyrim and bravely defended and held the walls of Whiterun.

I've taken the Pale, The Rift, retook the Reach, and Winterhold was already in our hands due to the previous treaty.

Now I march of Windhelm itself, the final stronghold and capital of the Stormcloak Rebellion.

Glory to the Empire. 8)

Death to the Empire.

Bjørn Half-hand

Bjørn Half-hand

Chivalry: Deadliest warrior. Sigh. It's only slighty less buggy than the beta.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Grand Theft Auto V

Looking into Franklin's eyes I see the crushing depression he feels being surrounded by lunatics and idiots. f**kin' Lamar..always ruining Franklin's day.

WinterActual

WinterActual

AC4: Black Flag. This game is like a dream. I always wanted such game with all the things I've just been reading in the pirate books as a kid. Its just awesome. It may be my personal GOTY. I am around 30 hours in, and I am still not near the middle of the game. I can't find any bad things to say about it and I am not a AC fan. Actually I hate all other games from the franchise, but this one is wonderful in every aspect.

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

Pacific Rim: Xbox360

Jesus, this should've been a full game, rather than an arcade release. It handles beautifully- the moves feel like they actually carry a lot of weight behind them.

The one giant gripe I have against it is having to buy characters that you already fight in the missions: Slattern, Scunner and Otachi. And others that should've been included on day one: Striker Eureka, Trespasser, etc.... 

I wouldn't recommend buying Raiju- he's as shit as he was in the film!  :laugh:

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Quote from: WinterActual on Nov 18, 2013, 05:07:57 PM
AC4: Black Flag. This game is like a dream. I always wanted such game with all the things I've just been reading in the pirate books as a kid. Its just awesome. It may be my personal GOTY. I am around 30 hours in, and I am still not near the middle of the game. I can't find any bad things to say about it and I am not a AC fan. Actually I hate all other games from the franchise, but this one is wonderful in every aspect.

i need to wait a couple of days for the PC version. it is good to hear such a possitive comment from someone who doesn't like the series and btw what platform do you play it on? i always thought that you play most multiplatform titles on PC :)

WinterActual

WinterActual

You are thinking right mate! I am playing it on PC. Yarr harr!  :laugh: But still, I am buying the game down the road FOR SURE. I really want to support Ubi for this amazing game. This is truly a next gen game for me.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

how do you play it on pc already? :D

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: MoonerSK on Nov 18, 2013, 06:53:00 PM
shhhhhh
No dreams
Only piracy

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Quote from: Cal427eb on Nov 18, 2013, 07:04:16 PM
Quote from: MoonerSK on Nov 18, 2013, 06:53:00 PM
shhhhhh
No dreams
Only piracy

well, i thought that but as i don't follow any sites where pirate copies are available to download i don't know if it is already there so i was just wondering considering the fact that the game is released on november 22nd

WinterActual

WinterActual

Is it on 22nd really? I thought the release is on 29th. But yeah the game leaked from China a few days ago and its featuring all supported languages (both subs and audio).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed