Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,698 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Vertigo on Aug 01, 2013, 08:05:29 PM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Aug 01, 2013, 05:22:34 PM
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Had a marathon-session last night. Goddamn, I love this game so much. Can't believe I've never played it before. The characters are amazing, the story is compelling, the scenery is beautiful, the gameplay is fun as hell.

Biggest complaint I'd have is the morality is almost comically black and white.

One of the greatest games ever made. Hands-down.

KOTOR2's more mature writing and varied morality puts it a cut above for me, especially with the restored content mod. 1's Unknown Planet is beautiful though.

Is the combat any better in the sequel?

Nightlord

Nightlord

Med 2 TW.

Quote from: KiramidHead on Aug 01, 2013, 11:38:19 PM
Quote from: Vertigo on Aug 01, 2013, 08:05:29 PM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Aug 01, 2013, 05:22:34 PM
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Had a marathon-session last night. Goddamn, I love this game so much. Can't believe I've never played it before. The characters are amazing, the story is compelling, the scenery is beautiful, the gameplay is fun as hell.

Biggest complaint I'd have is the morality is almost comically black and white.

One of the greatest games ever made. Hands-down.

KOTOR2's more mature writing and varied morality puts it a cut above for me, especially with the restored content mod. 1's Unknown Planet is beautiful though.

Is the combat any better in the sequel?
Well the powers are better, mechanically it's the exact same.

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: WinterActual on Aug 01, 2013, 11:45:59 AM
Ah that sucks! I am pretty sure its not working with the retail version. Reb did some enhancements over the Steam version.

Yeah I don't wanna download 3GB in total for something that may not run. Might get it from steam though just to play it (Need to dust off my steam account) I've seen footage of it and it looks cool.

adb142

adb142

Downloaded Assassins Creed 2 since it was free on live..

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Terx2 on Aug 02, 2013, 02:52:28 AM
Quote from: WinterActual on Aug 01, 2013, 11:45:59 AM
Ah that sucks! I am pretty sure its not working with the retail version. Reb did some enhancements over the Steam version.

Yeah I don't wanna download 3GB in total for something that may not run. Might get it from steam though just to play it (Need to dust off my steam account) I've seen footage of it and it looks cool.
The mod itself is godly but the problem is in the game. Even if you don't remember shit about it, you can beat it in ~30 min, which is total joke  :-\

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Postal III

Decided to dive back into this game using my best friend's Steam account that she rarely ever uses. I cannot keep a straight face during this game anymore.

Especially this picture:

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Lost Planet 2

Waysider set for female characters looks cool as f**k. :o

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

Assassin Creed: Brotherhood.

I never played any of the Assassin Creed games before, but I'm loving it so far.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Amaterasu on Aug 02, 2013, 05:18:17 AM
Postal III

Decided to dive back into this game using my best friend's Steam account that she rarely ever uses. I cannot keep a straight face during this game anymore.

Especially this picture:

:laugh:

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: RagingDragon on Aug 02, 2013, 04:56:13 PM
Quote from: Amaterasu on Aug 02, 2013, 05:18:17 AM
Postal III

Especially this picture:

:laugh:

They did recycle Dude's lines from Postal2 though.  :-\

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition

Construction on my new home in survival mode, just need to harvest lots of spruce wood at the moment. I also, thanks to Red Dead Redemption, have a simple design for a long term tent. I plan on building it in large and deep underground space so I can have a "base" or "camp" of my liking to go to rather than always having to walk miles and miles back home frequently.

Long term plans.

- finish my new home
- build a ranch next to the new home (small barn and fencing inspired by the Marston ranch in RDR), for cows, sheep, chickens and pigs
- gather materials both common and rare and in great quantity for the farm I still haven't started, also have around it a wheat plantation, and an orchard for oak wood and apples
- find new underground area to explore
- return to the Nether for further exploring and possible settlement
- possible fort
- possible undersea base
- possible castle on a mountain
- possible train line (with mine carts)
- perhaps improve on my boat house/small dock

Red Dead Redemption

You know that feeling when you spawn into a game, you see someone you could of easily killed, but you decided to spare their life, then the moment you turn your back you get shot and killed by them? I regret my sudden outburst of compassion. Don't worry I came back with a sniper and I blew his brains out from afar.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
Eager to see Biehn kick some ass and say some bad one liners. Already started it and am enjoying it immensely.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Just beat Portal 2. This game is amazing.  ;D

Spoiler
SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCEEEE
[close]

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Skyrim for the first time more or less

xenokris

xenokris

Just got DISHONORED a few days ago beaten single player already with high chaos now I'm trying to beat it with low chaos now. the combat for me especially the sword style mechanics for me was really fun, now the supernatural powers are where the real combat fun comes about especially if ur a fan of using "bend time", "possesion" or "windblast", The stealth aspect is also really good mostly because the AI actually act like they have a brain in their head, however nomatter how good the Ai may be "dark vision" will still see you. All in all I got this game for thirty dollars and so far it has been worth every penny which makes me very f**king happy. I would speak about the story but I don't want to spoil it for anyone, the graphics are very good and vivid for this game and the areas you go to are very well designed. The only thing left for me to say is that I hope there is a sequel for this game being planned for the future cause it would be a 1st day pre-order for me!!  ;D ;D :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed