Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,280 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Keg on Jun 29, 2013, 10:52:00 AM
"Be careful Snake, the genome soldiers have highly developed senses of hearing and vision" - Dr Naomi Hunter.

What a f**king liar.

Compared to the guards from Metal Gear 1 and 2, she's telling the truth lol.

Keg

Keg

Shadow you got your PS3 yet? The Last Of Us? Im currently halfway through my second playthrough. It's f**king astounding. After I'm finished it this time, I can continue with my MGS run and finish Peace Walker.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Resident Evil 4

Just finished the castle section (thank god), moving on to the island and I should start RE 5 either later today or tomorrow.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Skyrim. Trying to kill all of Whiterun at the moment.  ;D

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: King Rathalos on Jun 29, 2013, 05:02:18 PM
Resident Evil 4

Just finished the castle section (thank god), moving on to the island and I should start RE 5 either later today or tomorrow.

And somewhere along the line when you play RE 5, you'll hear my rage on some levels.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Keg on Jun 29, 2013, 11:28:17 AM
Shadow you got your PS3 yet? 

Not yet, but I can say that it is the next item on my list to save up money for. At the same time I'll be saving up money for the PS4, but the PS3 is priority number one right now. Not gonna buy any new games this year in order to make this a freaking reality.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 terrorist hunt.

Terx2

Terx2

Jak 2 renegade.

Up to the Mar's tomb part. Slowly progressing trying to get all precursor orbs.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Resident Evil Revelations

Almost forgot about this game.

I honestly think it's better than RE 4, shame there weren't too many unlockables in the SP campaign though not even in the HD version. :/

All the additions to Raid Mode are great though.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jun 29, 2013, 07:42:33 PM
Quote from: Keg on Jun 29, 2013, 11:28:17 AM
Shadow you got your PS3 yet? 

Not yet, but I can say that it is the next item on my list to save up money for. At the same time I'll be saving up money for the PS4, but the PS3 is priority number one right now. Not gonna buy any new games this year in order to make this a freaking reality.

Why bother with a PS3 at all? Just wait for the PS4.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

No other way I'll be able to play PS3 games, and I'm not into that CLOUD streaming nonsense when it comes to consoles. Besides, the PS3 is fairly cheap right now, and plenty of the games I've been wanting to play over the years will be available to me for far less than what they cost on day one. Also, I'm planning on waiting for the new consoles to get a price cut before I make my move.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Fair enough.

And I'm currently playing Modern Warfare 3, surprisingly enough. A friend of mine is town and he's staying at my place. He brought it with him so I'm giving it a whirl. It's an OK game; typical CoD.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Just wait until you get to the moment that caused me to be sad and angry.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Which was...

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jul 01, 2013, 03:02:39 AM
Besides, the PS3 is fairly cheap right now
Yeah I sold mine for 100 euro  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed