Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,667 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

No biggy, thats just army talk for pushups.

Terx2

Terx2

DmC devil may cry 8)

haters gonna hate ;D

Rioto

Rioto

ZomibU.

Love it! i have read some reviews before purchase and most of them rated the game as mediocre and tbh i don't get that.
Maybe they got carried away in a hype and the game was not what they expected it to be..that is the only thing i can think off.

i keep getting that 28 days later vibe although those zombies were a bit faster. The game is scary and really intense.. i will be busy for a while with zombiU.

m41guy

m41guy

Jumped into State of Decay last night.  Love the premise and for an Xbox Live Arcade game, you'd never think it was.  Kinda plays and feels like a regular disc game. 

Since you don't really play as a specific character but switch off between many people with different specializations(good at hand to hand combat, better cardio, marksmen, etc).  Good tension with the zombies running around forcing you to use cover and hide in bushes to break their line of sight.  Fighting can get really intense if you get caught up in it because if that character dies, they stay dead.  No coming back and no reloading a save to try it differently, they are GONE!.  I've restarted twice now because I've lost characters I liked.  You do get to pick up some replacements(of the class you lost), though but I've not stuck it out yet :laugh: .

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: m41guy on Jun 17, 2013, 12:50:46 PM
Jumped into State of Decay last night.  Love the premise and for an Xbox Live Arcade game, you'd never think it was.  Kinda plays and feels like a regular disc game. 
You should know that tons of content was cut from the game. You can see cars, weapons and other stuff in the trailers that you will never find in the game. Thats because the devs had to remove some assets to fit into the XBLA size requirement.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Halo 4

.hack//Quarantine

Gears of War 3

Dawn of War: Soulstorm

m41guy

m41guy

Quote from: WinterActual on Jun 17, 2013, 02:09:49 PM
Quote from: m41guy on Jun 17, 2013, 12:50:46 PM
You should know that tons of content was cut from the game. You can see cars, weapons and other stuff in the trailers that you will never find in the game. Thats because the devs had to remove some assets to fit into the XBLA size requirement.

I'm not suprised.  I don't know how much they took out, but unless there's a list or you're looking for it and don't find it I don't think you woud know.  It IS a 1.8G game so it is big but it is also limited if that makes any sense. 

There are some bugs(of course), the most prominent appears to be doors going through characters following you(when you open or close them), and "phantom" zombie limbs sticking out of walls(when one is inside a closed building when they get too close or because there are a bunch of them in the area at a time.   

All in all it's a fun game, tension is crazy too when you get in crappy situations and FML those Feral Zombies are dangerous.......

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Left 4 Dead 2

Because I have nothing better to do than to kill zombies and drool over Tom Hardy...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

C&C 3 and Kane's Wrath

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Resident Evil 2

So close to finishing, feels so gud. ;-;

Keg

Keg

MGS: Peace Walker. A worthy sequel to the events of MGS3 and a pretty damn good story too. Can't wait to play MGS5 now that it pretty much has ties to all of the major events from this game.

Im also going to start The Last Of Us tonight. Gonna play a few hours of Peace Walker and then later give The Last Of Us a whirl. Too much Peace Walker does get a bit repetitive so its probably best to just play it a few hours at a time every day anyway. Its a nice easy pick up play game (obviously being designed for the PSP) so I dont mind playing it alongside other games. With the main games in the series i like to play them in big chunks in just a few sittings over 2,3 or 4 days.

EEV2650

EEV2650

*barf* I threw in old Star Wars Battlefront II. Been playing it out of boredom. The game still gives me nausea.

Vepariga

Vepariga

W40K Space Marine multiplayer (ps3)

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: King Rathalos on Jun 19, 2013, 04:26:46 AM
Resident Evil 2

So close to finishing, feels so gud. ;-;

Scenario A or B with Clare or Leon?

You should play it again when you finish it,you'll unlock scenario B,it's A different game with different bosses.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Skyrim.

Started a new game on the Xbox 360 Slim in the living room that I never really used till the other 360 starting being a bitch.

What is awesome though is that because it has never had an xbox live account or connection Skyrim has never been updated on this individual console. While it may suck that I can't fight mounted on a horse, I can at least level up things like smithing and enchanting 10 times faster. Block is my greatest skill with level 80 (toying around with strong two handed enemies by just holding up my shield forever). I love mai shields.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed