Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,408 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

da bes :3

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

If it were just about anybody else but Cate Archer, I'd tell you you're f**king nuts.

Still, Joanna Dark, Cate Archer, and Miranda Lawson need to all star in one game and it'd be the greatest thing ever. Sexy Femme Fatale Operatives: The Game.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: WinterActual on Jan 09, 2013, 08:59:54 PM
Are you trying to say that CoD is a good game?

Well Black Ops 2 kicks the living s**t out of the MW series so far.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jan 11, 2013, 04:35:56 AM
If it were just about anybody else but Cate Archer, I'd tell you you're f**king nuts.

Still, Joanna Dark, Cate Archer, and Miranda Lawson need to all star in one game and it'd be the greatest thing ever. Sexy Femme Fatale Operatives: The Game.

Sweeps my friend, you have an addiction. That addiction is femme fatales. You need to get some help. I'll schedule an intervention for when you least expect it.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Completed The Walking Dead last night, time to continue playing Assassin's Creed 3.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Devil May Cry 4

Oh nnnoooo....

Time to sit through 8 hours of Ichigo trying to save his girlfriend from miniature Gundams. While Dante runs around doing other more interesting shit. :P

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Deathbearer on Jan 11, 2013, 06:10:07 PM

Sweeps my friend, you have an addiction. That addiction is femme fatales. You need to get some help. I'll schedule an intervention for when you least expect it.

HELP
MEEEE~

First Blood

First Blood

My buddy is gonna lend me Halo 4.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jan 11, 2013, 08:20:56 PM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Jan 11, 2013, 06:10:07 PM

HELP
MEEEE~

You needs to stahp terrorizin' all dem wimmenz

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I played R.U.S.E sometime ago. 2 vs 2 on a large map.

I commanded the British & Commonwealth forces while my buddy was U.S.A and we fought Italy and Germany.

We both brought doom from the skies I constantly launched my Lancaster bombers and the U.S sent Flying Fortress bombers.

Then on the ground after quite some time of steadfast defending and buddy saving I launched my Guards Infantry, Firefly tanks, Cruiser tanks, and Churchill tanks right beside the American rangers infantry, Jackson mobile anti tank vehicles, and Sherman tanks. In addition I sent Canadian Skinks (awesome mobile anti air) and Canadian Saxons (decent mobile artillery) in a support role.

United Germany and Italy were defeated, not even the Maus and King Tiger tanks and Me-262 jets of Germany could stop our unity.

First Blood

First Blood

So I played the first two levels of Halo 4 about an hour ago. Yup, I love it so far. 343 Industries made a hell of an opening. I am also curious to see what is to become of Cortana.

And when they first revealed those Tron-esque villains before the game's release, I had my doubts. But yeah, they're creepy and mysterious. Love them.

And dat level design. @_@

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: First Blood on Jan 12, 2013, 02:47:44 AM
So I played the first two levels of Halo 4 about an hour ago. Yup, I love it so far. 343 Industries made a hell of an opening. I am also curious to see what is to become of Cortana.

And when they first revealed those Tron-esque villains before the game's release, I had my doubts. But yeah, they're creepy and mysterious. Love them.

And dat level design. @_@

And it only gets better from there 8)

I need to replay it, actually. Beat the game the day it came out, and haven't touched the campaign since.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Killing time with Toy Soldiers, so much fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_NJvGjjSYg#ws

If I were to have a theme song, this would be a candidate.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Chivalry, pretty fun game.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed