Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,836 times)

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 25, 2012, 06:22:56 PM
I didn't even know there was a beta! Is it still available?
Yes it is, but its quite hard to get a key for it. I got mine from some random twitter giveaway. And the valve bastards are not giving extra keys any more or its very rare because of fags who sell those keys for ridiculous high prices on the internet.

Prime113

Prime113

AvP2010

Vepariga

Vepariga

Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Fallout 3
Fallout: New Vegas

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Most recent thing I played was Diablo 3, the open beta, with my brother.

Decided to cut part of the footage I captured from that into a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi_HEd28NKY#ws

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

More Mass Effect 2.

Spoiler
I did the loyalty mission for Zaeed. Why was I compared to this guy? I may be cold towards strangers but I'd put saving innocent lives above revenge. I think Fett would for that matter as well as the liberation was the mission, Fett can put a grudge aside to complete a mission, honour people. Before hand I did the Normandy crash site mission. Respect. :'|

Just need to help Thane, then I'm going on the suicide mission!

Edit: Oh, gotta get the Reaper IFF before the suicide mission.
[close]

Terx2

Terx2

Ultimate marvel vs capcom 3. Nemesis has a awesome ending and I'm trying to improve my skills as him.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Just finished the first Max Payne again. Its my 7th time (I think) I beat this game. Now maybe I will try Risen 2 or Binary Domain.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword

It's been a while, Skyrim and GTA IV made me forget how much I enjoy this game.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I have the urge to replay Halo on my PC. If anyone plays that online, hit me up.

Terx2

Terx2

Age of empires 2. Aztecs rule. Convert all or kill all.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: HicksUSCM on Apr 27, 2012, 01:09:03 PM
Now maybe I will try Risen 2 or Binary Domain.
Started Binary Domain. What a great game in every aspect. It just kick ass! But I think its too short. I am 3 hours in, and I am already at Chapter 3 :(

Keg

Keg

Depending on what difficulty you play on it can last you about 8 hours on a first playthrough which is about average these days anyway.

And it is a great game. Shame it hasnt sold well because i'd love a sequel.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Finished it. Its between 8 and 9 hours. In Evolve it says I played 10 hours but I went to eat and work out so its about 9 hours I guess. Really nice game. I would love a sequel too.

Keg

Keg

Who lived in youre ending? On my first playthrough everybody was alive and the french robot even returned to save the day. Depending on different variations of trust levels, you can get betrayed by Bo and different characters can die saving Faye. If Cain returns he takes the bullet for Faye and because hes a robot he lives and nobody dies. If Bo doesnt betray you but Cain doesnt return he takes the bullet and dies. If Bo betrays you and Cain doesnt return, Rachel takes the bullet and dies.

And that after credits scene. f**king awesome.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed