Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,447 times)

i got rage anarchy edition for £10, will be checking it out when i finish deus ex.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Skyrim. I had to start a new Nord character because I accidentally deleted my level 32 Nord. :'(

Nope

Nope

ARMA II: Combine Operations
No other game like it. No other FPS out there matches the sheer scale and realism this game has. Love it love it love it. I keep coming back and coming back.

fry1236

fry1236

I'm a little bit disappointed with Assassin's creed II not what I expected.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Mortal Kombat {2011}

Awesome game. The only thing i don't like is how easily someone can come back from getting their asses kicked because of the X-Ray attacks. Those are way too overpowered and playing story mode and having to fight the boss characters that have them is a bit much. They can virtually annihilate my health bar in one fell swoop.

Skyrim

Started an Argonian. Still having fun with my Orc though.

Lie

Lie

Dark Souls

EEV-2501

EEV-2501

Quote from: AvatarIII on Jan 04, 2012, 09:20:32 AM
i got rage anarchy edition for £10, will be checking it out when i finish deus ex.

RAGE is my big big deception of the year. I've been waiting for it so hard, I was extremely disappointed. Big fail for Id. The game has so much potential and an amazing art direction. One of the most beautiful Post-Ap. world ever seen. So stylish. Unfortunatley so many bad points. Really too short - The Free Roam is shitty - Only one boss at the beginning of the adventure. And at the end of the game where you are in the Nexus, the Authority elite guards really looks like struggs. At the end of the game you almost think you are in Quake.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Rage was fun. I enjoyed it because it was typical id programming. Looks pretty and grand (because it is) yet it's a very simply game at its core. There's nothing fancy about it other than it's the next step in PC gaming technology.

And I'm currently playing Just Cause 2, after not playing it for almost a whole year because I was distracted with other games. JC 2 is really, really, fun.

Quote from: EEV-2501 on Jan 05, 2012, 10:48:29 PM
Quote from: AvatarIII on Jan 04, 2012, 09:20:32 AM

RAGE is my big big deception of the year. I've been waiting for it so hard, I was extremely disappointed. Big fail for Id. The game has so much potential and an amazing art direction. One of the most beautiful Post-Ap. world ever seen. So stylish. Unfortunatley so many bad points. Really too short - The Free Roam is shitty - Only one boss at the beginning of the adventure. And at the end of the game where you are in the Nexus, the Authority elite guards really looks like struggs. At the end of the game you almost think you are in Quake.

yeah i know all that, it's exactly why I waited for it to get cheap before buying.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Halo 3 multiplayer.

fry1236

fry1236

Multiplayer is so fun....But I always blow myself up  ??? (I have a habit of elbowing glowing boxes  :D)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Dead Space.  Chapter 9 - Dead on Arrival Completed.  On Hard.  Oh my god it took me forrrrrrreeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeerrrrrrrrrrrr.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-Q7b-vHY3Q#

Soon as I'm done, Deap Space 2!  Which will hopefully be tonight.  Oh, you glorious Friday night.

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: RagingDragon on Jan 07, 2012, 05:15:07 AM
Dead Space.  Chapter 9 - Dead on Arrival Completed.  On Hard.  Oh my god it took me forrrrrrreeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeerrrrrrrrrrrr.

Soon as I'm done, Deap Space 2!  Which will hopefully be tonight.  Oh, you glorious Friday night.

I've never heard of Deap Space 2.  :laugh:  I'm messin with ya.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Dead Space.  Chapter 9 - Dead on Arrival Completed. On Hard.  Oh my god it took me forrrrrrreeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeerrrrrrrrrrrr.

That chapter nearly broke me the first time I did it on Impossible, since I skipped hard mode.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: Prime113 on Jan 07, 2012, 05:41:37 AM

I've never heard of Deap Space 2.  :laugh:  I'm messin with ya.

Derp Space! :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed