Recent posts

General Film/TV Discussion / Re: The Count of Monte-Cristo
Last post by ace3g - Today at 02:43:55 PM
Quote from: Ingwar on Yesterday at 09:12:23 PMFinancial thriller sounds good but I want my f**king Western ... pretty please ;D

He's got almost 6 months before the Gladiator II F.uck You Tour. He could probably do a smaller film in that time. Most likely Bee Gees but the Western might also be a strong candidate since that is already scripted, storyboarded and location scouted.
https://twitter.com/Variety/status/1787844845085905151

So in the article Yeoh is described as playing Olwen, and there's mention of her being a Replicant (but, strangely, no mention of her being a Blade Runner). I wonder if yesterday's report about Cora and Olwyn mixed up the names, or if the report yesterday was correct and Olwyn is a Replicant Blade Runner like K (and, perhaps, Deckard ;)).

Anyways, love this casting. Can't wait to see where things go.
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: All Ridley Scott
Last post by Ingwar - Today at 01:38:50 PM
Apparently yes.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Why Alien: Romulus pits th...
Last post by BigDaddyJohn - Today at 01:37:14 PM
I would like for the front of the head to not bulge out too much.
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: All Star Wars
Last post by TilotnyWorshiper28 - Today at 01:33:11 PM
Quote from: xShadowFoxX on Today at 09:39:17 AMDid I just hear Selkath? As in, Selkath from Kotor?
seems like their might be one in acolyte
Quote from: SiL on Yesterday at 08:30:41 PMThere's no mention of canon in the article or its heading. Just says he refuses to watch the others because the first was so good.

He refuses to watch the other films because he considers them inferior to the original, ergo they are not part of his personal canon.

It's not that hard to figure out...
General Film/TV Discussion / Re: Riddick
Last post by Nightmare Asylum - Today at 12:57:13 PM
Quote from: SM on Today at 06:54:02 AMQuick! Films with some variation of 'Fury' in the title are popular!

Signed

Dick B Ridrichard

Furya: A Riddick Chronicle
Alien: Romulus / Re: Why Alien: Romulus pits th...
Last post by cucuchu - Today at 12:51:12 PM
Quote from: Kradan on Today at 12:22:00 PMI love how this disscusion inspires people to show off their drawing skills

If everyone here draws out a proper phallus with a Xeno face on the back end, I'm certain we'll see the film's design of it at some point.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed