Wolf Owning aliens theory

Started by Plokoon111, Dec 22, 2007, 08:11:59 PM

Author
Wolf Owning aliens theory (Read 15,085 times)

Jango1201

Jango1201

Maybe chet was his motivation for the cleaning mission? His reward for a job well done?

Flaming Firefox

Flaming Firefox

If Wolf was half the uber-pred he's been made out to be on these forums then fighting one predalien really shouldn't get him riled up. It would just be another kill to him. A little more challenging but just another day at work.

The Chibi Kiriyama

It's definitely contradictory that Scar could wound a Queen being just a teenager, yet an adult Predator that has expertise killing Aliens can't kill a molting PredAlien Queen without having his remaining weapons stripped during the course of the battle and getting stabbed.

chandoog

chandoog

QuoteIf Wolf was half the uber-pred he's been made out to be on these forums then fighting one predalien really shouldn't get him riled up. It would just be another kill to him. A little more challenging but just another day at work.

chet =! any ordinary alien. And compared to the previous alien fighting predators, wolf is definetly a lot better in that regard.
It's definitely contradictory that Scar could wound a Queen being just a teenager, yet an adult Predator that has expertise killing Aliens can't kill a molting PredAlien Queen without having his remaining weapons stripped during the course of the battle and getting stabbed.

scar only wound it with long range weaponry and one attack when the queen was completely unaware of his presense, that really doesn't say much. Wolf and Chet's fight is more mano-e-mano and based on individual strength chet is easily the stronger of the two.

Dusk

Dusk

Scar would have been easily killed by the Queen, if it wouldn't have been for, ugh... Lex.

Yautja666

Yautja666

Quote from: chandoog on Dec 23, 2007, 08:08:28 PM
Wolf and Chet's fight is more mano-e-mano and based on individual strength chet is easily the stronger of the two.

Easily??? Well watch those clips again!

Even though Wolf get whipped by the tail and being trown away that doesn't mean much of Chet stength because he was holding two aliens by the time it get hit. Beside xeno tail's has always been their strong force. Wolf hit her and she goes Unbalanced probably by a kick or punch. He also hit her again with the wristblade(with strong force) and she scream out of pain calling for help before retreating. When Chet is charging at Wolf she has the momentum of speed and weight to her side and Wolf is able to hold her despite being pushed back.

I'm not saying Chet is not that strong(she is) but Wolf is strong either and it will not be a one way fight.
I expect Wolf to grab her and pushing and/or throwing her away and doing some other cool stuffs.

Yautja666

Yautja666

Quote from: Dusk on Dec 23, 2007, 08:11:30 PM
Scar would have been easily killed by the Queen, if it wouldn't have been for, ugh... Lex.

Agree... Considering Anderson Super Queen and pussy Scar Predator no doubt here ::)

The Chibi Kiriyama

I'm not trying to say that Scar is the Wolf Predator's equal, but it does strike me as odd that the Wolf Predator (that we've heard uses his brain over brawn) seems to take the same novice tactics when he's supposed to be the survivor of many Alien encounters. If he has probably encountered enough Queens to know better, why would he get into a boxing match with a molting one?

Yautja666

Yautja666

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Dec 23, 2007, 09:25:49 PM
I'm not trying to say that Scar is the Wolf Predator's equal, but it does strike me as odd that the Wolf Predator (that we've heard uses his brain over brawn) seems to take the same novice tactics when he's supposed to be the survivor of many Alien encounters. If he has probably encountered enough Queens to know better, why would he get into a boxing match with a molting one?

Ask the Brothers or Shalerno. The brothers told us and want us to watch a cool movie over the logic and this is what they are giving us. I don't mind seeing boxing though since Predator has shown us they can do it.

The predators can do much more that what we have saw, they are an evolving species just as us. I already said here they are the perfect blend of intelligence in the form of humanoid animal.
I expect the aliens to stay the way they are ruthless, agressive and animal above all.

Demonio Cazador

Demonio Cazador

I support the movie, and I hope it delivers,
but honestly there's no rational reasoning to make the Aliens rag dolls, you can still emphasize Wolf's skills without making the Aliens props instead of live creatures. I know they were trying to hi-lite Chet's and Wolf's awesomeness, but then Aliens are sort of the Fifth Wheel, which is unfortunate...
We'll see...

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Something I noticed.

Every alien encounter of Scar after the one where he slices the head, Scar had to be saved by Lex.

Plokoon111

Plokoon111

The reason wolf is boxing the predalien is logical to how the pred boxed or slapped the hell out of Dutch. Wolf has obviously seen the predalien, and wants a fair match. he wants her head in his ship. The same how the jungle hunter wanted Dutch's head. I have noticed how the predators will always find the toughest, smartest, important, hardest to kill, and get a trophy. And i'm sure Wolf already has many other xenomorph sculls. I guess it is ritual for a predator to have a fair fight w/o a mask, and heavy weapons, and fight stripped of weapons, and I am sure Chet has an idea to what Wolf wants.

The Chibi Kiriyama

For one, the Aliens in the movie of the same name were able to realize that cutting the power would leave the Colonial Marines relatively defenseless. Secondly, it has been stressed in interviews that the Wolf Predator is out to "clean." He's not like the hunters, so why he would want a skull baffles me.

Knuckles

Knuckles

Quote from: Yautja666 on Dec 23, 2007, 09:12:55 PM
Quote from: chandoog on Dec 23, 2007, 08:08:28 PM
Wolf and Chet's fight is more mano-e-mano and based on individual strength chet is easily the stronger of the two.

Easily??? Well watch those clips again!

Even though Wolf get whipped by the tail and being trown away that doesn't mean much of Chet stength because he was holding two aliens by the time it get hit. Beside xeno tail's has always been their strong force. Wolf hit her and she goes Unbalanced probably by a kick or punch. He also hit her again with the wristblade(with strong force) and she scream out of pain calling for help before retreating. When Chet is charging at Wolf she has the momentum of speed and weight to her side and Wolf is able to hold her despite being pushed back.

I'm not saying Chet is not that strong(she is) but Wolf is strong either and it will not be a one way fight.
I expect Wolf to grab her and pushing and/or throwing her away and doing some other cool stuffs.

If this was a movie with "normal Aliens", not "downgraded Aliens", a normal drone would be stronger than any Predator.

But the Strauses are just the biggest Predator fanboys ever.

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

That is absolutely ridiculous.

An unarmed Dutch was nothing more than play-thing for the Predator, a punching bag to let off some steam until he got bored.  The idea that Dutch vs Predator unarmed was a "fair fight" beggars belief. Thinking a Predator fighting a Predalien with his bare hands would also be the idea of a "fair fight" is also beyond ludicrous.  There is nothing stopping the Predalien from just tearing a Predator to pieces in melee combat, other than the fact that Wolf is arbitrarily invulnerable until the script finally alows the Predalien to land a deathblow.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed