PHANTOM

Crysis
Arma 2

and then with myself ;)

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: Deathbearer on Jul 25, 2009, 03:08:31 AM
Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII

What's your opinion on that 'bearer? I was so hyped up when I found out we were finally getting a game based in the FF7 universe. Words can't express that disappointment I felt when I actually played it  >:(

RavagerDX

RavagerDX

BloodRayne 2
ShadowMan
Tomb Raider 4

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Vulhala on Jul 26, 2009, 09:24:21 AM

What's your opinion on that 'bearer? I was so hyped up when I found out we were finally getting a game based in the FF7 universe. Words can't express that disappointment I felt when I actually played it  >:(

I personally enjoy it for the most part. Don't like the leveling system though, way too random. Leveled twice in a row a couple times.

and..you do know Dirge of Cerberus came out a year or two before Crisis Core right? DoC takes place sometime after Advent Children.

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Online)

midget

midget

Grand Theft Auto 4 - Trying to get the Achievement for finishing the game in under 30 hours.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: Deathbearer on Jul 26, 2009, 05:22:59 PM

I personally enjoy it for the most part. Don't like the leveling system though, way too random. Leveled twice in a row a couple times.

and..you do know Dirge of Cerberus came out a year or two before Crisis Core right? DoC takes place sometime after Advent Children.

Yeah but wasn't DoC a shotter based around Vincent? I decided to steer well clear from it as I just had a feeling it would be crap. I still get my PS1 out every year or two and play FF7 and FF8. They came out years ago and they're still better than a lot of the stuff we get now  :D

Übermensch

Übermensch

Silent Hill:  Homecoming -

I don't know why so many fans bitch about this game, it's just like the other Silent Hills except the graphics are insane plus the new combat interface.  Now, the combat doesn't spoil the game, it's still damn hard and I've spent a hell of alot of time running away from monsters.  Speaking of hell, these games have the most brutal depiction of hell I've ever seen, and it actually makes you uncomfortable playing the areas where you are in the "Otherworld" (hell).

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Vulhala on Jul 27, 2009, 07:16:38 AM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Jul 26, 2009, 05:22:59 PM

Yeah but wasn't DoC a shotter based around Vincent? I decided to steer well clear from it as I just had a feeling it would be crap. I still get my PS1 out every year or two and play FF7 and FF8. They came out years ago and they're still better than a lot of the stuff we get now  :D

It's pretty fun. It's not groundbreaking but it's enjoyable. Then again I'm a Vincent fanboy so I gotta take that into account XD

Oh I hate FF8..so much. The story, characters..all f**king horrible. FF7 is my favorite FF game.

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

city of heros
age of conan
vampire bloodlines
avp2 primal hunt
s.t.a.l.k.e.r clear sky
Halo 3 (online)

got alot of time on my hands.... :-\

RavagerDX

RavagerDX

Quote from: GrimyGhost on Jul 28, 2009, 12:41:53 AM
vampire bloodlines
Love that game! ;D

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: Deathbearer on Jul 27, 2009, 07:01:56 PM
Oh I hate FF8..so much. The story, characters..all f**king horrible. FF7 is my favorite FF game.

I quite like it. Altough I wasn't too keen on the way GFs were summoned to begin with. But I agree, FFVII will not be topped EVER! Story, characters, everything. It's the gaming equivalent of the Mona Lisa in my opinion.

FF9 wasn't to bad either. I enjoyed the 'world' it was set in if you know what I mean?

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

MGS4, Resident Evil 5, and Marvel vs. Capcom 2.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed