Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,154 times)

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

RE2 trailer at E3 gave me a massively Resident Evil boner.

Revisiting the REmake HD re-release for PS4.

Huggs

Huggs

Alien Isolation (PS3). Only played it to completion once, the weekend of its release. I figured it was time to fire it up again and give it a go. The Alien just showed up. I don't know if I can do this again!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Knights of the Old Republic

Wookiee assholes cut my one side quest short. I guess that teaches me not to avoid backtracking until the last second. :laugh:

Wweyland

Wweyland

Warcraft 3: The Frozen Throne for old times sake

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Still playing Kotor. I royally f**ked the Manaan side quests. Not helping is that one of the conversations glitched out on me.

Vertigo

Vertigo

If you're playing on the correct platform (PC) you can use the Kotor Save Editor to fix the progress of that conversation.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I'm on PC, maybe I'll look into that. Although I may have only used two save slots and saved over both since then...  :-[ :laugh:

Huggs

Huggs

Darksiders 2. Absolutely loving it. The soundtrack is giving me eargasms. With the volume cranked up, that opening fight with war was just immense. I felt like I was in a theater watching some grandiose movie. Just goes to show what good music can do for a game.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Wolfenstein: The New Colossus

Great game so far, really enjoying it.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Currently replaying all the Gears of War games, as well as rereading the novels and looking into the new comics. Besides the Alien-Predator franchise, Gears is really the only series that really makes me go fanboy mode.

Darkness

Darkness

Finished Mad Max. Loved it. Gotta watch the new movie again.

Started playing Heavy Rain again. The new PS Plus game for this month.

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

I have currently been playing Mad Max as well, good game but it is hard to get used to not seeing Mel Gibson or Hardy.
The Max in the game reminds me of Liam McIntyre from Spartacus. lol

Wweyland

Wweyland

Still playing Warcraft 3 with the recently released patch. There are rumors of a Warcraft 3 Remastered coming out, would be great.

D88M

D88M

Quote from: Wweyland on Jul 07, 2018, 08:55:56 PM
Still playing Warcraft 3 with the recently released patch. There are rumors of a Warcraft 3 Remastered coming out, would be great.

They should just release Warcraft 4, with single player mode and a story, no competitive endless online multiplayer bs for me.

I am playing AVP2, at the last Alien chapter. Is a pretty good game actually, might be the best thing to come out of the AVP concept.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Yeah
Quote from: D88M on Jul 07, 2018, 09:51:10 PM
Quote from: Wweyland on Jul 07, 2018, 08:55:56 PM

They should just release Warcraft 4, with single player mode and a story, no competitive endless online multiplayer bs for me.

I am playing AVP2, at the last Alien chapter. Is a pretty good game actually, might be the best thing to come out of the AVP concept.
Yeah I am mostly interested in single player as well. Just make an epic campaign like Starcraft 2, it's even OK if they split it up like that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed