Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 959,868 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Bitch please, Doom is the best FPS, followed closely by the Bioshock games.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Doom was the best in it's day. Let's be real here, major improvements have been made since then. Not lately since everything's gotta be CoD, but for a time there were major improvements.

Plus I only liked the first Bioshock

WinterActual

WinterActual

Black Ops 2 is the best FPS ever made. Its probably the most balanced and diverse FPS I've ever played.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: WinterActual on Oct 04, 2014, 03:45:33 PM
Black Ops 2 is the best FPS ever made. Its probably the most balanced and diverse FPS I've ever played.

Are you being serious right now?

WinterActual

WinterActual

Spoiler
[close]

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Super Smash Bros. 3DS

I be playing so much my fingers are all

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 04, 2014, 03:09:05 PM
Bitch please, Doom is the best FPS, followed closely by the Bioshock games.

This guy...he knows what's up.

Quote from: Deathbearer on Oct 04, 2014, 03:22:01 PM
Doom was the best in it's day. Let's be real here, major improvements have been made since then. Not lately since everything's gotta be CoD, but for a time there were major improvements.

Where do you think CoD came from? It was originally built on the Quake 3 Engine. Where did Quake come from? It was a follow-up to DOOM, in a way. Every single shooter out there owes its heritage to DOOM and id Software.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

And? It's outdated as f**k.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Didn't wolfenstein come out before Doom?

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 04, 2014, 08:50:26 PM
Didn't wolfenstein come out before Doom?

yes

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 04, 2014, 08:00:55 PM

Where do you think CoD came from? It was originally built on the Quake 3 Engine. Where did Quake come from? It was a follow-up to DOOM, in a way. Every single shooter out there owes its heritage to DOOM and id Software.

Your point isn't that DOOM is somehow still superior, merely that it's old as f**k. Hey, I love DOOM, but to sit around and say it hasn't been surpassed is beyond ridiculous.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Besides Turok 2 is the greatest FPS of all time.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Deathbearer on Oct 05, 2014, 01:35:30 AM

Your point isn't that DOOM is somehow still superior, merely that it's old as f**k. Hey, I love DOOM, but to sit around and say it hasn't been surpassed is beyond ridiculous.
Well of course it's been surpassed. Every game will be surpassed at some point. I maintain it's the greatest game ever based on its contributions to video gaming.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Nope. UT2k4 bettah.  ;)

Not to mention Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden is the greatest game ever made

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 05, 2014, 03:39:48 AM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Oct 05, 2014, 01:35:30 AM

Well of course it's been surpassed. Every game will be surpassed at some point. I maintain it's the greatest game ever based on its contributions to video gaming.
That's shitty reasoning. That's like saying James Naismith is the best basketball player ever because he f**king created the game. That's not how it works, Doom.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed