Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 959,753 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Yeah, there's a limit to how much ammo you can have.

For some reason the David fight was a lot easier for me on grounded then the other difficulties and it only took me one try.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

It seems that they made him spam his pistol on this difficulty more than previous. 

Think I died twice though. 

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 04, 2014, 01:28:29 PM
She definitely has more of an attitude, which I think makes sense given that she's been in this situation before; fighting dinosaurs. She knows what to expect.

In the beginning of the game when she called Dylan a barbarian I was like "Daaayum you got sassy, gurrrl" XD
I don't mind it. I think it's fun how she kinda doesn't scared of dinosaurs. It fits with the tone of the game switching to a more action oriented style

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The first game was bleh. It was too slow and I found it a real grind to finish. To me, dinosaurs can be scary, but they aren't like supernatural beings that are meant to terrify or horrify. They work better in an action setting.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Really? huh. I honestly prefer the first game's horror style. I can see why some people wouldn't find them as scary as something supernatural, but I think the idea of an apex predator that actually existed coming at me is scarier than something I know could never exist coming at me. T-Rex ain't nothin' to f**k with  ;) . Plus in the first game dinos could disarm you which made me panic real bad quite a bit.

But hey, to each his own. I can see why some people would prefer the action style to the horror. Personally I just think the combat mechanics and camera angles work better for a horror game. Now if they'd just take Dino Crisis, reboot it with an RE4 style camera while keeping the horror atmosphere..that'd be awesome.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Finally beat grounded difficulty on TLOU.

Last two battles where I expected to die a lot (the tunnel with the infected and the firefly battle) I didn't and then did twice. 

It always seems to be the battles that I don't struggle with on other difficulties that catch me on grounded.  It took me forever to get through Ellie and David's cabin battle yesterday. 

One of the times I died on the firefly battle was so cheap.  Made it all the way to the last guy, went in for a stealth kill because I figured that was apt way to finish the game but the dude detected me and I had such low life that he instakilled me.

You can MGS you way through the first half of the firefly battle without firing a single shot, taking out an enemy or being seen.  Which is something I never tried to do. 

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

You can do it on the very last hallway too. Pretty difficult though.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Deathbearer on Sep 04, 2014, 11:06:12 PM
Really? huh. I honestly prefer the first game's horror style. I can see why some people wouldn't find them as scary as something supernatural, but I think the idea of an apex predator that actually existed coming at me is scarier than something I know could never exist coming at me. T-Rex ain't nothin' to f**k with  ;) . Plus in the first game dinos could disarm you which made me panic real bad quite a bit.

But hey, to each his own. I can see why some people would prefer the action style to the horror. Personally I just think the combat mechanics and camera angles work better for a horror game. Now if they'd just take Dino Crisis, reboot it with an RE4 style camera while keeping the horror atmosphere..that'd be awesome.

Hopefully if Jurassic World is a success, they'll consider it.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Dino Crisis 2

Finished the game. That ending..damn them for that ending. It sucks worse because I already know Dino Crisis 3 is unrelated to the first two.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Minecraft: Xbox One Edition

Time to start hunting dem achievements! So glad it's 1000G this time around.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

GTA: Online

Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition

New house design (in progress)

Spoiler

[close]

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Resident Evil Remake

Toasting Bruce the shark and poisoning Bulbssaur's ugly as cousin can be soooooooooooooooo gratifying. :laugh: And blowing a zombie's head clean with a god damn pistol makes me feel like a badass. 8)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 06, 2014, 07:32:55 PM
Resident Evil Remake

Awww yeah, the goodest RE ever. The. f**king. Goodest.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Deathbearer on Sep 06, 2014, 11:30:56 PM
Resident Evil Remake

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, I finished it. I can just tell jumping over to RE2 for the first time will screw with me. :laugh:

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 06, 2014, 11:31:55 PM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Sep 06, 2014, 11:30:56 PM
Resident Evil Remake

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, I finished it. I can just tell jumping over to RE2 for the first time will screw with me. :laugh:

Lol well RE2 is still an amazing game. Just remember that you have to beat it with one character then jump right into the next. {if you didn't know already...just sayin. Don't kill me}

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed