First Blood

First Blood

pleb

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

ay bitch I'll fuk u up

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I've never tried the internal clock trick, either.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

The fight with the end is one of the best boss fights of all time.  WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO SKIP IT.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Kingdom Hearts 1.5

KH1HD Final Mix specifically

leveling up is bullshit

this game's gameplay is bullshit

I miss my Kingdom Hearts 2 dammit

On the bright side I'm almost done with this game so close yet so far awaaaaaaaaay~

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

2.5 pls

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Resident Evil

Started a new game. I've played this game for ages and only just today learned you run faster by putting away your weapons. I'm currently at the cabin when you first meet Lisa Trevor and it was all in an hour and a half, I've never gotten there that fast before. This was even after making some mistakes causing me to perform unnecessary back tracking at times. :P

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: King Rathalos on Apr 09, 2014, 02:43:16 AM
Resident Evil

Started a new game. I've played this game for ages and only just today learned you run faster by putting away your weapons. I'm currently at the cabin when you first meet Lisa Trevor and it was all in an hour and a half, I've never gotten there that fast before. This was even after making some mistakes causing me to perform unnecessary back tracking at times. :P

Oh yeah, the crazy woman who knocks you unconscious and lays you down by the fire... oh shit.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: KiramidHead on Apr 09, 2014, 02:48:10 AM
Quote from: King Rathalos on Apr 09, 2014, 02:43:16 AM
Resident Evil

Oh yeah, the crazy woman who knocks you unconscious and lays you down by the fire... oh shit.

Yee, scariest shit to ever come out of the games. Still creeps me out while most other things make me roll my eyes or just ignore them.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

just finished a few rounds of CS:GO, damn I hate this game but I can't stop playing

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Apr 09, 2014, 04:50:23 AM
just finished a few rounds of CS:GO, damn I hate this game but I can't stop playing
owned you noob

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Cal427eb on Apr 09, 2014, 04:54:00 AM
owned you noob
shudup

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Left 4 Dead 2

Some friends of mine have started worshiping Gnome Chompski in the religion of Chompskianity.

Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep

JESUS f**k I am stuck on a boss I can't beat. Playing as Aqua at Neverland. Might have to try level grinding a bit to win this.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Cal427eb on Apr 09, 2014, 04:54:00 AM
owned you noob

Effectz

Effectz

You should get into the 5 on 5 games,shit will make you a pro.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed