Author
Currently Playing (Read 959,937 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Well, Battlefield 4 is still bleh.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Devil May Cry 3

Beat the game today. Love this game so much.

Skyrim

World of Tanks

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Bjørn Half-hand on Feb 16, 2014, 09:22:30 PM
Quote from: King Rathalos on Feb 16, 2014, 04:10:28 PM
It's REmake. I always though the original PSX one was a piece of shit anyways, even for the time. :P

doesn'tstopmefromgettingitfromthepsstorefordatshitvoiceactingayyy

Quote from: Bjørn Half-hand on Feb 16, 2014, 12:37:12 PM
Quote from: King Rathalos on Feb 16, 2014, 05:19:14 AM
Resident Evil

It's midnight, it's raining and there's hunters everywhere.

Which Resi? Original?
I've been tempted to come back to the series and give Revelations a go, I've heard it's more like the early games rather then 5 & 6 (which I didn't like)

It's definitely much better than 5 and 6. Like Deathbearer said it's still got some action but it has a nice balance similar to RE4's. That and the console/PC version is a huge improvement over the (already great) 3DS version. :P

Downloaded the demo from Steam but it's a fairly short demo and although it gave me a feeling for the controls (pretty good) it didn't really give me a good feeling for the game, though I did quite like it. My only concern was the game being based on a ship, the environments might be too samey or even boring. Previous games have always had a few different environments. Is the whole thing set on the ship?

70% of the game is on the ship with the other 30 % being made up of a huge building, a snowy mountain and a sunken ship at the  very end. The ship is actually really fun to explore cause there's a few secret areas and is a bit like the mansion in the original only on a ship. :P

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: King Rathalos on Feb 17, 2014, 12:41:41 AM
70% of the game is on the ship with the other 30 % being made up of a huge building, a snowy mountain and a sunken ship at the  very end. The ship is actually really fun to explore cause there's a few secret areas and is a bit like the mansion in the original only on a ship. :P

Do you need a million keys and emblems to unlock all the doors?  :P

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: KiramidHead on Feb 17, 2014, 01:13:51 AM

If memory serves you need quite a few keys and emblems

SM

SM

Finally beat Doom 3 - Resurrection of Evil after going back to about half way through the game and picking up the BFG I missed the first time.

Back playing Rage.  It's improved somewhat since I was playing earlier on and it couldn't make up its mind about being an FPS, RPG or racing game.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: KiramidHead on Feb 17, 2014, 01:13:51 AM

More like just 500 000 this time, but they are REALLY straight forward, you can't miss anything :\

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Eh, I'm glad it's more straightforward. Finding the keys could get ridiculously obtuse in the remake.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

lmao the keys in RE 2 and 3 were and still are the worse shit ever, even if the map had the doors color coded it was a pain in the ass. f**k dat stupid shit.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Getting the armor key was obtuse as f**k in the remake.

1) get dig whistle

2) go to a specific place and blow the whistle

3) kill dog and take his collar

4) examine collar and get coin

5) examine coin and turn it into a dummy key

6) find the trap with the real key

7) replace the real key with the fake key

f**k me, that's a lot of steps

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Skyrim with ultra low settings.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Mass Effect Trilogy, at long last. Thanks to the LOVE promotion on Origin, I bought it along with the ME 3 Digital Upgrade pack for $31 CAD 8)

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 17, 2014, 02:47:54 PM
Mass Effect Trilogy, at long last. Thanks to the LOVE promotion on Origin, I bought it along with the ME 3 Digital Upgrade pack for $31 CAD 8)

You better damn well get all the DLC too, those games have fantastic DLC.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

It included all the DLC for the first two games.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

Citadel and Leviathan are also pretty good to amazing depending on your taste.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed