Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,087 times)

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

guess the naval part isn't for everyone. i personaly like it, i liked it in AC3 and even though i love the previous games i am happy that they went this way with the game. it is at least diffrent than the other AC games

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

It just isn't Assassin's Creed anymore. It's a straight up pirate game, which is fine, but in a game that is supposed to be about assassins it is very lacking. Unless somebody tells me that they have more of that later on in the game I'll probably never play it again.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Nothing is ******** anymore. Maybe GTA, but besides that, I can't name even one title which is the same old *********.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I just want to assassinate people in a game called Assassin's Creed.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Resident Evil 6

y?

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

About to reunite with my cousin on Left 4 Dead 2. It's gonna be glorious.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Far Cry 3

What's up with Ubisoft games having so many pop up issues.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Cal427eb on Dec 30, 2013, 09:42:51 PM
But the game is not about assassinations anymore (apparently)  :-\

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

ACIV haters be on the worst crack.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: WinterActual on Dec 31, 2013, 07:09:50 AM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Dec 30, 2013, 09:42:51 PM
But the game is not about assassinations anymore (apparently)  :-\
yyyyyyyyyyyyup

Quote from: ShadowPred on Dec 31, 2013, 07:16:00 AM
ACIV haters be on the worst crack.
noooooooope

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I'm sorry Cal, but you are on the crack.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Imma keep smoking it then. Ubisoft has been slipping in quality as of late.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cal427eb on Dec 31, 2013, 07:30:37 AM
Imma keep smoking it then. Ubisoft has been slipping in quality as of late.

lulz

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Quote from: Cal427eb on Dec 30, 2013, 09:22:15 PM
It just isn't Assassin's Creed anymore. It's a straight up pirate game, which is fine, but in a game that is supposed to be about assassins it is very lacking. Unless somebody tells me that they have more of that later on in the game I'll probably never play it again.

well before release of the game they said that around 40% of the missions would be naval. and i do not agree that it isn't assassins creed anymore, the games were always in some hictorical period and it would be stupid to think that the assassins do not change for centuries, they adapt to the age they live in. if they didn't change anything everyone would be complaining, now only the few people that don't like tha naval complain like it was hard to know that a game in a pirate setting would have a lot of naval in it  ;)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I haven't played the game yet, but I've watched my brother. Won't comment on whether its more pirate or assassin, but I do find it hilarious that they're trying to paint these pirates in a positive light, as men interested in freedom from oppression, as opposed to the greedy and murderous bastards that they really were.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed