Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 959,800 times)

WinterActual

WinterActual

None. I have not played any DooM game in a looong time. Right now I am busy with other games. But I was planning to do a coop playthrough of ]I[ and RoE with one friend, just for the good old times  :laugh:

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jul 18, 2013, 11:18:25 PM
I'm pretty sure people will remember any game that's part of the highest selling videogame franchise of all time. Now whether it's good or not is a different thing entirely.
There will be no one playing those games in 10-15 years because there are no modding tools and probably the servers will be down. This will never happen with DooM because the modding community will never die  8)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I highly doubt people will be playing that in 10-15 years.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Um, DOOM is going on 20 years and people are still playing. Hell, people are still playing Pac-Man for crying out loud.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Cal427eb on Jul 19, 2013, 04:55:06 AM
I highly doubt people will be playing that in 10-15 years.
DooM is one of the games that I will never delete from my HDD.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

NCAA 2014 for xbox.  I always buy these every year even though they are pretty much the same and if you wait long enough some crazy out there will upload the new rosters anyways.

I get obsessed with the dynasty mode and start rebuilding bad teams into championship contenders and recruiting new people to play for me.

My project team is usually University of Kentucky because despite usually being dominate in Basketball they are mediocre to terrible in football.  Takes about a year to make them a contender, but this year I am ahead of schedule and still alive for both the conference and national championships.

Last iteration of the NCAA franchise.  The trouble they are in for using players likeness has made them not renew the contract.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Heroes of Might & Magic VI

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

I will soon be playing Euro Truck Simulator 2.  :laugh:

EDIT: Okay this game is f**king hard.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Still trying to beat Mark of a Hero.

This time I almost, just almost beat Ivory Lagiacrus. Then he spammed his annoying ass lightning wave and killed me after my first two deaths.  :'(

At least now I know I can nearly beat it with un-upgraded Jho armor; and once c**tbag Lagi is defeated Brachy and Azure Rathalos are pretty easy from what I've read since you can make them kill each other. 8)

Now to upgrade that armor and perhaps my weapons...

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

So, I finished Minerva's Den today. The story was actually quite good, and twist wasn't bad, either. The last audio diary was a great tear jerker. I would have liked to see/hear more from Tennenbaum, though. Oh, and the ion laser gun is probably my favorite Bioshock weapon ever, right up there with the spear gun and the carbine.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

In a little over an hour I will begin my journey into Rapture 8)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 21, 2013, 12:51:28 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8OlDPqYBLw#

Happy voyages.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

lol i still haven't played any bioshock game :P

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: King Rathalos on Jul 21, 2013, 02:05:53 AM
lol i still haven't played any bioshock game :P
you... little... f**ker...

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 21, 2013, 12:51:28 AM

All Good Things Flow into the City

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed