Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 959,872 times)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 11, 2013, 08:47:18 AM
Having too much fun playing SWTOR...been playing since 2PM...it's now 12:46AM...f**k, this game is freaking fun and feels so f**king great.

You need an intervention man. You're killing yourself and it's hurting us D:

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Deathbearer on Feb 12, 2013, 04:35:37 PM
Having too much fun playing SWTOR...been playing since 2PM...it's now 12:46AM...f**k, this game is freaking fun and feels so f**king great.

What's worse is that I;m now going to school again, so all the time is spent on that and SWTOR now.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Dark Souls

This seems to be the typical game time I have with this.

One minute I'm all: YAY!

30 minutes later: f**k YOU! f**k YOU! f**k YOU! f**k YOU! f**k YOU! f**k YOU! f**k YOU!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Almost done with Dead Space 3...I've reached the point in the game now towards the end where Visceral decided to make things "interesting" by simply throwing in enemy after enemy for scripted events. Ugh.

Terx2

Terx2

Aliens Colonial Marines. Rank 20 Marine already ;D

Nope

Nope

Playing Aliens:CM, very disappointing campaign so far. Multi is pretty fun though.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 13, 2013, 01:25:24 AM

What's worse is that I;m now going to school again, so all the time is spent on that and SWTOR now.
Same.  :-\

What level are you now?

MichaelMyers

MichaelMyers

God help me, Aliens:CM. Just finished up Dead Space 3 recently (story wise)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cal427eb on Feb 13, 2013, 03:54:34 AM

What level are you now?

I'm at level 14. Got to that level while doing my first flashpoint mission with two people I encountered. Basically this person was doing the same quest as me, so we joined up, and then a while later we found someone else that was invited to the group to do the flashpoint mission with us. I wasn't expecting for the flashpoint mission to be as engaging as it was, there was a shit ton of story in that one ALONE, and the multi-team speak thing when doing conversations with NPC's, holy f**k...everything about it is so f**king cool, you honestly feel like you're a part of this huge f**king world, and for once the people who are also playing actually seem real since they're decisions sometimes come into play, and I find that to be awesome.

Definitely one of my favorite games I've ever played, and to be honest this is THE best online experience I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing. I am definitely going to be subscribing when I can, and for as long as I can. Here's hoping they do a sequel of sorts later on in the future...or, are there any expansion packs that have been released that are definitely worth getting? Either way, awesome game, great f**king times...it's all around f**king amazing.

Prime113

Prime113

Aliens: Colonial Marines.

fry1236

fry1236

Aliens CM

Spoiler
Those sewer xenos freaked the hell out of me !  :o :-X
[close]

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 13, 2013, 09:35:20 AM
Quote from: Cal427eb on Feb 13, 2013, 03:54:34 AM

What level are you now?

I'm at level 14. Got to that level while doing my first flashpoint mission with two people I encountered. Basically this person was doing the same quest as me, so we joined up, and then a while later we found someone else that was invited to the group to do the flashpoint mission with us. I wasn't expecting for the flashpoint mission to be as engaging as it was, there was a shit ton of story in that one ALONE, and the multi-team speak thing when doing conversations with NPC's, holy f**k...everything about it is so f**king cool, you honestly feel like you're a part of this huge f**king world, and for once the people who are also playing actually seem real since they're decisions sometimes come into play, and I find that to be awesome.

Definitely one of my favorite games I've ever played, and to be honest this is THE best online experience I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing. I am definitely going to be subscribing when I can, and for as long as I can. Here's hoping they do a sequel of sorts later on in the future...or, are there any expansion packs that have been released that are definitely worth getting? Either way, awesome game, great f**king times...it's all around f**king amazing.

That's exactly how I feel about the game, and there is an expansion pack coming very soon but I can't remember what it's called but it will raise the level cap to 55.

Keg

Keg

Aliens: Colonial Marines.

"Can't be as bad as AVP 2010". My own words just a few days ago. Whoops.

Full of bugs (no pun intended) and feels like something we would have gotten last gen. Visually it looks like it should have been released back in 2006 at the start of this current gen but as it is.....pffft. Now before people start banging on about how graphics dont matter as much as gameplay, they dont. Sub par graphics can be forgiven if everything else is up to scratch but it just isnt here.

Despite all this, the game is becoming more enjoyable once I made it down onto LV-426. The first level is hugely disapointing with the build up to the first Xeno encounter being piss poor and then the second level against the PMC's was horrible. However things improve alot once you get to Hadleys Hope and that level in the sewers was excellent and not what I was expecting at all.

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Wow, I can count on one hand how many people think SWTOR is a good game. Little bit surprising.

Anyway, enjoying A:CM.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: ScardyFox on Feb 13, 2013, 06:08:24 PM
Wow, I can count on one hand how many people think SWTOR is a good game.

And they're all in this forum.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed