Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 959,826 times)

Prime113

Prime113

About 6 hours into Deus Ex: Human Revolution. Good game so far, but not blown away by it like I thought I would.

WinterActual

WinterActual

You will be disappointed by the boss fights too. They are pretty easy. You will have harder encounters with the regular enemies. Even one of the bosses can be killed without firing a single shot... (if you think out of the box)

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

A bit of Black Ops 2 Zombies.

Prime113

Prime113

Quote from: WinterActual on Jan 09, 2013, 04:30:26 PM
You will be disappointed by the boss fights too. They are pretty easy. You will have harder encounters with the regular enemies. Even one of the bosses can be killed without firing a single shot... (if you think out of the box)

Never been much for boss fights, anyways.

Effectz

Effectz

Don't listen to him prime,he practically hates every game.It's a good game you will enjoy it as you progress.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Kotor 2, running around on dxun right now, god i love HK-47 he's such a funny bastard.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Effectz on Jan 09, 2013, 06:36:51 PM
Don't listen to him prime,he practically hates every game.It's a good game you will enjoy it as you progress.
And which part of my post was hate? I just said that the boss fights are badly done. Also I like many games - KF, RO All, AvP All, Army of Two All, All of the DooM games, Fahrenheit, All Fallouts, All Twisted Metals, All Uncharted games, All Mass Effect games, All Stalker games, All Contras... I like many games, your post is totally invalid.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Yeah, gotta agree about the Deus Ex bossfights. Worst parts of the game.

Effectz

Effectz

Couldn't resist.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Are you trying to say that CoD is a good game?

Nope

Nope

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Jan 09, 2013, 08:20:55 PM
Yeah, gotta agree about the Deus Ex bossfights. Worst parts of the game.
Yeah, especially if you're playing a non lethal character.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

That was me! I was happy to discover that they hid lethal weapons in the fight areas, though.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Well you don't have a choice. Either you fight with them or you lose.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

FarCry3
Black Ops II
Perfect Dark XBLA

First Blood

First Blood

Sexy.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed