Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,160 times)

Keg

Keg

Picked it up from Asda for £33. Not  bad at all for a brand new game. Im loving it so far and ive only been playing for a few hours.

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Aug 25, 2011, 02:01:25 PM
Quote from: EEV2650 on Aug 25, 2011, 05:00:04 AM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Aug 24, 2011, 12:52:23 PM
Quote from: EEV2650 on Aug 24, 2011, 05:04:51 AM
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011

A fun arcade hunting game. I've played through normal difficulty and now I'm half way through hard.

I haven't played it. What beasties are in it this time?

Bat
Canadian Geese
Roosevelt Elk
Cougar
Gray Wolf
Grizzly Bear
Cape Buffalo
Hippopotamus
Puff Adder
Warthog
Nile Crocodile
Vulture
African Leopard
Common Wildebeest
Black Rhino
Spotted hyena
Reindeer
Baboon
African Lion
Striped hyena

This time it seems that alot of the animals are "possesed' (like the wolf and the kaftar (hyena)). The kaftar is believed to be a demon by the african natives and the wolves look like something out of resident evil.

Hm, sounds kinda interesting. I'll definitely play it.

Also, the baboons in the game have been altered in some way by the military. Supposedly there was a botched attempt to turn the baboons into weapons.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Battlefield Bad Company 2.

Never played a Battlefield before but thought I should start before BF3 comes out. So far I'm loving it. I like it more than the COD series I have to admit.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Wish I'd bought that game. Took a little bit to get into the multiplayer, but once I did, it's the most fun I've had on and online game.

I only wish there'd been more continuity in the story between the first and second.

Anyways, currently playing BioShock. Picked up in my second playthrough again after close to a year of not touching the game. Had forgotten how fun it is, and how great the atmosphere is.

platinumed Red Faction Armageddon last night, it was a pretty easy plat to be honest.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Ghostface on Aug 31, 2011, 04:43:10 AM
Battlefield Bad Company 2.

Never played a Battlefield before but thought I should start before BF3 comes out. So far I'm loving it. I like it more than the COD series I have to admit.

Damn dude, late into the series with that one. How long ago did you pick it up?

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Bad Company 2 here as well. Almost rank 50. :D

I got into the series at 1942 though.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: EEV2650 on Aug 31, 2011, 04:35:11 AM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Aug 25, 2011, 02:01:25 PM
Quote from: EEV2650 on Aug 25, 2011, 05:00:04 AM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Aug 24, 2011, 12:52:23 PM
Quote from: EEV2650 on Aug 24, 2011, 05:04:51 AM
Cabela's Dangerous Hunts 2011

A fun arcade hunting game. I've played through normal difficulty and now I'm half way through hard.

I haven't played it. What beasties are in it this time?

Bat
Canadian Geese
Roosevelt Elk
Cougar
Gray Wolf
Grizzly Bear
Cape Buffalo
Hippopotamus
Puff Adder
Warthog
Nile Crocodile
Vulture
African Leopard
Common Wildebeest
Black Rhino
Spotted hyena
Reindeer
Baboon
African Lion
Striped hyena

This time it seems that alot of the animals are "possesed' (like the wolf and the kaftar (hyena)). The kaftar is believed to be a demon by the african natives and the wolves look like something out of resident evil.

Hm, sounds kinda interesting. I'll definitely play it.

Also, the baboons in the game have been altered in some way by the military. Supposedly there was a botched attempt to turn the baboons into weapons.

I'm getting it for sure.

Effectz

Effectz

Dues Ex for the second time on stealth and hacking Augmentation!

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Been playing a lot of Reach lately. Also want to play some Halo Wars soon.

Quote from: Effectz on Aug 31, 2011, 09:44:18 PM

you;re the second person i know that's already completed it, how long is it? i was expecting like 20h

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: AvatarIII on Sep 01, 2011, 09:04:19 AM

you;re the second person i know that's already completed it, how long is it? i was expecting like 20h
i think these people might be playing on easy, and skipping a lot of side quests, I'm at about 20 hrs now trying to do everything checking every nook and cranny on give me a challenge difficulty level, and I'm still a bit of the end..... i think.

Quote from: Pn2501 on Sep 01, 2011, 09:11:14 AM
Quote from: AvatarIII on Sep 01, 2011, 09:04:19 AM

i think these people might be playing on easy, and skipping a lot of side quests, I'm at about 20 hrs now trying to do everything checking every nook and cranny on give me a challenge difficulty level, and I'm still a bit of the end..... i think.

that's good to hear, i'm a sucker for side quests, which is why i don't play many RPGs, because i can't bring myself to just do the main quest and ignore side stuff, so they take me forever to complete,

Pn2501

Pn2501

Yeah I'm the same, I'm almost obsessive compulsive about them.

me too! i always choose the route of most side quests if possible too, and it kind of annoys me when doing a certain action cuts off possibilities for certain side quests.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed