Sharp Sticks

Huol

Huol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoGcfTgGBYQ#ws

i think we need a gabe thread.

Nope

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Sticks... do you remember that time I asked you and Shob how heavy Gabe Newell was?

oh god.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 22, 2011, 01:08:53 AM
Sticks... do you remember that time I asked you and Shob how heavy Gabe Newell was?

oh god.

Not so loud!

I want my children's children to play Episode 3, at the very least!

Nope

Nope

Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 22, 2011, 01:08:53 AM

oh god.
I think you just delayed episode 3 till 3012.
Nice one.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: TJ Doc on May 22, 2011, 12:56:44 AM
Jesus Christ on a mountain bike, 'Rines.  :D

I had to. I had to.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Portal 2.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SpaceMarines on May 21, 2011, 10:42:05 PM
Just finished Half-Life. Great game, and that ending was superb.

Said it before and I'll say it again: I didn't enjoy it. Found it tedious and too slow.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Wolfenstein '09: I never got the chance to play it until now. I'm still playing Left 4 Dead 2, and MK9.

bov930527

bov930527

I have just finished Just Cause 2. My rating of it:

9/10 for special effects/graphics
7/10 for story

I think story was way too short, plus what ever happened to all the sections? I was hoping they would show a movie or something, like what happened to Santosi or Razak? Another thing that annoyed me was infinite ammo on some weapons, tanks and helicopters. I think it would be better to have it like "Prototype", about 1000 rounds for each machine gun and perhaps 50 shells for a tank. Otherwise I just buy a razerback and spam a military base with its canon.
I have also an incredible trouble finding a vehicle called "Vanderbilt Leisure Liner". I have 103/104 vehicles and I get achievement when I find all, but it seems just darrn impossible.

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

L.A. Noire, ridiculously awsome game.

Ghostface

Ghostface

Starting to play Dead Space 2. I only played a tiny bit of it, but it hasn't gripped me yet. I know everyone says how awesome it is so I'll stick it out for a bit. Hopefully I get hooked soon.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Ghostface on May 23, 2011, 02:19:17 AM
Starting to play Dead Space 2. I only played a tiny bit of it, but it hasn't gripped me yet. I know everyone says how awesome it is so I'll stick it out for a bit. Hopefully I get hooked soon.

The beginning goes by too quick. Once you get to chapter 6 the game reaches a steady pace.

Ghostface

Ghostface

I'm up to Chapter 4 and I'm really liking it so far. Reminds me like a fusion of Dino Crisis/RE5 set in Space. Great atmosphere so far!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed