Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 960,124 times)

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

It's so flipping good.

Genuinely rearranging the way I think about video games. Can't praise it enough.

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Bioshock 2

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Jan 21, 2011, 11:25:17 PM
The orange box. How did I not pick this up earlier?

Which platform?

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Dead Rising 2 and after that Lost Planet 2

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Quote from: King Rathalos on Jan 22, 2011, 09:59:55 PM
Dead Rising 2 and after that Lost Planet 2

Lost planet 2 was just straight weak imo, the story was cool but I just didnt like the MP and the whole slot machine inventory thing where you could get a weapon or a skin or whatever is just plain stupid imo.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: Hive Tyrant on Jan 22, 2011, 11:26:19 AM
Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Jan 21, 2011, 11:25:17 PM
The Orange Box. How did I not pick this up earlier?

Which platform?

360. My PC is a loser.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Deadspace. I know I'm rather late but It was for sale for $10 and I never got the chance to fully play it other then parts of it back in 2008 or early 2009.

Corporate Merc

Corporate Merc

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Jan 23, 2011, 01:29:53 AM
Deadspace. I know I'm rather late but It was for sale for $10 and I never got the chance to fully play it other then parts of it back in 2008 or early 2009.

Better late than never man, deadspace is an awsome franchise and one of if not the best survival horror game Ive ever played.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Jan 23, 2011, 01:29:53 AM

$10 is a steal too.

First Blood

First Blood

Red Dead Redemption

Decided to give the story another go-around. And it's still great the second time around.  :)

Nope

Nope

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Jan 22, 2011, 08:16:19 AM
It's so flipping good.

Genuinely rearranging the way I think about video games. Can't praise it enough.
Am proud.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: First Blood on Jan 23, 2011, 03:23:49 AM
Red Dead Redemption

Decided to give the story another go-around. And it's still great the second time around.  :)

I enjoyed it better the second time around. Took me a long time to get into the flow of the first game and I thought it moved too slowly. Didnt really play it for more than 2-3 hours every other day or so and I just couldnt get into the story. On a second playthrough with a better understanding of the game and everything in it (if that makes sense) I was able to enjoy it right from the start and pay attention to all the little details with the story. Absolutely fell in love with the game the second time around. Unless its an instantly accessible action title such as Uncharted I tend to find games grow on me with a couple of repeat playthroughs. RDR, Bioshock and Dead Space are games I enjoyed greatly, but didnt think were great games. Then on a second playthrough something just kind of clicked and I loved them.

First Blood

First Blood

Totally agree. Now that I know what to do and what's what, the story moves much more smoothly. Also the gameplay which was enjoyable to begin with was fun to revist. It's like riding a bike, once you learn you never forget!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Just picked up Singularity for the PC...will give it a spin later.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed