Alien: Blackout Details Announced

Started by Nightmare Asylum, Jan 07, 2019, 02:09:41 PM

Author
Alien: Blackout Details Announced (Read 49,982 times)

EeeeyyyForgotMyPassword

EeeeyyyForgotMyPassword

I would rather have a Alien Battleroyale than this crap, I really hate this, I'm extremely dissapointed in this series

MattFiler

Quote from: Still Collating... on Jan 07, 2019, 09:14:11 PM
Yeah it reuses a lot of Isolation's assets. That's good, that means it was cheap and financial success is a bit more plausible.

As long as there aren't any micro transactions I'll be more than happy to support it as it does seem like a way of getting more money into the franchise with relatively low overheads, which totally makes sense.

Can't help but feel the announcement could've been done a little better.

EeeeyyyForgotMyPassword

EeeeyyyForgotMyPassword

Can someone please tell me this isn't the game they said they would make last year and that this is a completely different thing

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: SiL on Jan 07, 2019, 09:13:07 PM
I don't have lots of spare hours to play console games

You gotta make time for hobbies; they don't make time for you. 

Daniil

Daniil

Am i the only one who think that it somehow resembles FNAF ("Before the power goes out")?

Mister Skeezler

The more I think about it, I've always wanted a survival horror game that I can play while sitting on the toilet.

Guys, it's perfectly ok to be disappointed sometimes. The marketing campaign was pretty brilliant and had fans excited. I agree that you can't please everyone all the time, but I don't think anyone should be surprised that a mobile game would be a less-than-stellar reveal.

SM

SM

Quote from: Cellien on Jan 07, 2019, 09:30:48 PM
Quote from: SiL on Jan 07, 2019, 09:13:07 PM
I don't have lots of spare hours to play console games

Yeah 'cos mobile games aren't TRUE games and I always take my Xbox on my daily commute.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Mister Skeezler on Jan 07, 2019, 09:36:08 PM
The more I think about it, I've always wanted a survival horror game that I can play while sitting on the toilet.

Guys, it's perfectly ok to be disappointed sometimes. The marketing campaign was pretty brilliant and had fans excited. I agree that you can't please everyone all the time, but I don't think anyone should be surprised that a mobile game would be a less-than-stellar reveal.

This needs to be a review caption on the download page! ;)

"I've always wanted a survival horror game that I can play while sitting on the toilet."
                      -Mister Skeezler

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Cellien on Jan 07, 2019, 09:30:48 PM
I've got other hobbies I make time for. Video games are low on the list.

Local Trouble

It'll scare the shit out of you!

SiL

SiL

A survival horror you can play lying in bed at night with the lights out before going to sleep ;D

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jan 07, 2019, 09:45:54 PM

It'll scare the shit out of you!

:D

Local Trouble

Quote from: SiL on Jan 07, 2019, 09:46:57 PM
A survival horror you can play lying in bed at night with the lights out before going to sleep ;D

You're risking brown bed sheets.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Local Trouble on Jan 07, 2019, 09:51:19 PM
You're risking brown bed sheets.
I'll put the black ones on first.

MattFiler

So here's something nobody seems to be talking about in amongst the Alien: Blackout news... FoxNext announced that Cold Iron Studios' game is a MMO. First bit of info we've had about the game since January last year.

https://www.dualshockers.com/alien-mmo-shooter-pc-consoles-foxnext/

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed