New The Predator Still in Empire Magazine

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 08, 2018, 11:39:45 AM

Author
New The Predator Still in Empire Magazine (Read 38,333 times)

whiterabbit

So this predators weekly workout routine is surely...

Monday - chest
Tuesday- chest
Wednesday - chest
Thursday - chest
Friday - chest
Saturday - hunt
Sunday - bowling night

I mean those are some serious pecs on such a tiny frame.

zackpred12

UPGRADERULZ!,  no.  Anyone who disagrees with this film's ambitions are not "BIG DUMB STUPID MEANY HEADS". These individuals to which you speak of,  simply only want to regurgitate the past over and over due to the fact that it is familiar. Familiarization is not a bad thing at All!   Although, tweaking something, based on the overall performance of any entity from years past, only allows said entity to blossom into something far greater than anything before it. On occasion, yes ....WORSE than what came before it.  Everyone comes here to agree or disagree with a decision that was made by someone else.  I know that every single one of you will watch this movie regardless.  However, the ones you speak of will predominantly watch an illegal copy for free.  Most of them WILL enjoy the film,  despite their greatest efforts to resist the splendor.  This will cause "The Predator" to fail.  Every FAN of PREDATOR HAS to buy a movie ticket.  If we do not, we (NOPL) shall suffer greatly due to the "bad blood" pretentious attitudes that tend to ruin films and franchises long before their big day in the sun.  Give this film a chance, and pay for it. Please.  The "N.O.P.L." thanks you.

zackpred12
(Formally known as "Hardass Predator")
(I'm sorry Hicks for my previous transgressions as a teenager (2003) to which inevitably caused you to delete my credentials. I'm back now, and I hope all is forgiven.)
(I am 32 now. I have matured)
(I shall never again make s***** references regarding Yautja. Under ANY circumstances. Thanks guys.)
Love you All!
Let's give The Predator the return it deserves! September 14th....."You'll see us all coming!!"...hopefully.

:)  :)

OpenMaw

Quote from: zackpred12 on Jun 12, 2018, 12:15:48 AM
UPGRADERULZ!,  no.  Anyone who disagrees with this film's ambitions are not "BIG DUMB STUPID MEANY HEADS". These individuals to which you speak of,  simply only want to regurgitate the past over and over due to the fact that it is familiar.

Quote from: zackpred12 on Jun 12, 2018, 12:15:48 AM
(I am 32 now. I have matured)

Tell me why, Babylon...

zackpred12

I am no longer participating in childish games.

whiterabbit

Hey I remember when I was 32. Yea I still havn't matured either.

zackpred12

Wysps

Quote from: ace3g on Jun 11, 2018, 10:10:11 PM
Definitely getting a female - pred vibe from that photo.  I think that "breastplate" from the side view supports that.

It might be female (doubtful, but changing the gender in the script is just adding an "s" in front of the "he"), but I don't think it's side boob.  It's more than likely something to do with the shoulder canon.

OpenMaw

Yeah, it's a dude. That's just armor plating and the Predator's posture is slightly down and turned so it's jutting out.

It's a dudebro.

Wysps

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jun 12, 2018, 01:07:32 AM
Yeah, it's a dude. That's just armor plating and the Predator's posture is slightly down and turned so it's jutting out.

It's a dudebro.

Yep - I think if we were getting females, we would have been told by now.

OpenMaw

If we were getting females we'd have much more apparent rounded boobage and a pred-a-da-ka-donk.

Just because I can never imagine the female predator idea being done subtle.

Shaman Predator

Shaman Predator

Predator new design is too clean and space looking. Doesn't look tribal enough, with the bones, skulls and animal hide kilt missing. I kinda favor the primitive look and minimal tech look from Predator, Predator 2, and Predators. 

whiterabbit

Well if it is male... is it a kid/teen predator? Because it looks undersized to what we normally see.

Wysps

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jun 12, 2018, 01:18:33 AM
If we were getting females we'd have much more apparent rounded boobage and a pred-a-da-ka-donk.

Just because I can never imagine the female predator idea being done subtle.

For the movies, I can see them going that route  :-\  Unless they follow some of the comics/novels where there's no obvious dimorphism.  But for the movies they'd probably exaggerate the differences like that.  Ridiculous, but she does have a killer core!  (Must be the pilates)

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jun 12, 2018, 02:05:26 AM
Well if it is male... is it a kid/teen predator? Because it looks undersized to what we normally see.

The two things that make me think it resembles a female is because of how covered up and small it is (though granted, P2 showed us the different sizes.  The AVP novels, if we're taking them into consideration, also talk about how adults can be short/tall/etc.)  Idk, we haven't been really given any indication that it's a she, so it's probably safe to assume it's a he.  Possible that it's just a smaller guy.

OpenMaw

Quote from: Wysps on Jun 12, 2018, 03:08:07 AM
For the movies, I can see them going that route  :-\  Unless they follow some of the comics/novels where there's no obvious dimorphism.  But for the movies they'd probably exaggerate the differences like that.  Ridiculous, but she does have a killer core!  (Must be the pilates)

I actually like that design, all i'd change is the breasts. Everything else says "female" to me. You don't need the boobs. Just have very subtle softer bumps there, if anything.

Predators to me are like a biped evolved Monitor. You can't tell gender easily on reptillian creatures at all.

yautjapet

Someone skips leg day...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed