‘Alien 5’ Planned? Sigourney Weaver Wants To Resolve Ripley’s Story

Started by LastSurvivor92, Jul 27, 2014, 03:10:24 AM

Author
‘Alien 5’ Planned? Sigourney Weaver Wants To Resolve Ripley’s Story (Read 41,264 times)

SM

Wrecktangle

Story ended in Alien 3, there really is no reason to bring back Ripley or the Benjamin Button clone that unravelled her character development. I'd rather see what they'll do with the magic black goo.

Local Trouble

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jul 30, 2014, 02:25:53 AMCome on man, you can count me out.

Yeah, I guess we can just count you out of everything.

SM

Quotethat unravelled her character development

lol

RakaiThwei

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jul 30, 2014, 02:25:53 AM
Come on man, you can count me out. How about the rest of you?  :laugh:

I'm in agreement. Just leave well enough alone.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: SM on Jul 30, 2014, 03:00:56 AM
http://wecravegamestoo.com/forums/imagehosting/839502e9afc4c5df.jpg
Nothing to be mad about but it is frustrating. As a fan I want to be entertained but for reasons unknown we haven't seen shit since 2007... that Prometheus business doesn't count yo.

SM

Not "for reasons unknown".  They made the AvP films on company orders, that destroyed a franchise.

And your entertainment.

Local Trouble

I still wake up at night with my sheets soaked in sweat.  :(

whiterabbit

Quote from: SM on Jul 30, 2014, 05:57:16 AM
Not "for reasons unknown".  They made the AvP films on company orders, that destroyed a franchise.

And your entertainment.
Alright, you win the night. That was way better than what I was expecting.  :laugh: :laugh:

Corporal Hicks

f**k ripley 8. Quite frankly I don't give a flying damn about her. :P

Thing is she has the potential to be more interesting than Ripley ever was. Her connection to the Aliens opens so many possibilities. But that'd depend on how well that was handled.

whiterabbit

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 30, 2014, 07:43:34 AM
f**k ripley 8. Quite frankly I don't give a flying damn about her. :P

Thing is she has the potential to be more interesting than Ripley ever was. Her connection to the Aliens opens so many possibilities. But that'd depend on how well that was handled.
Potential that will forever be untapped. All the while delaying other possibilities. As a fan, I just get this vibe that there will never be another alien movie until Weaver bites the dust.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jul 30, 2014, 08:25:11 AMAs a fan, I just get this vibe that there will never be another alien movie until Weaver bites the dust.

Weaver's got nothing to do with it. If anything she seems far more interested in doing another film than the studio is.

whiterabbit

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jul 30, 2014, 08:38:28 AM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Jul 30, 2014, 08:25:11 AMAs a fan, I just get this vibe that there will never be another alien movie until Weaver bites the dust.

Weaver's got nothing to do with it. If anything she seems far more interested in doing another film than the studio is.
Well yea, the moment the studio shows any interest, guess who'll be there knocking on the door. RIPlay. :P

SM

whiterabbit

Talking about the character Ripley and not Weaver. In hindsight they could just get someone else to play Ripley any ways.

However, again, I doubt we'll ever get a movie unless it has Ripley in the story. Which is why I figure it'll just never happen.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed