Recent posts

Alien Films / Re: Alien 3 Numerical Rating
Last post by Acid_Reign161 - Today at 11:17:14 AM
Quote from: kwisatz on Yesterday at 06:22:10 PM
Quote from: Acid_Reign161 on Yesterday at 06:09:56 PM
Quote from: kwisatz on Yesterday at 04:45:18 PMBald pictures or it's just talk.

I literally have a clean shaven head, and grew up in the town where they filmed the opening shots of Fury 161 😂 Does that count?

Do you know any murderers or rapists of women?

Spoiler
in Seaham?
[close]

Sad to say, I know (thought I knew!) a guy that is probably the worst Seaham had to offer 😔...  (hidden for trigger warning & going off topic discussion)
Spoiler
a guy I went to school with as far back as nursery and infant school all the way through comprehensive school; bit of a quiet lad, not really ever part of the 'in crowd', hung around with some questionable types in younger years (the trouble makers at school), but canny enough - prior to me leaving Seaham to move to Uni, I spoke with him briefly when I was working security at a supermarket as he was leaving with his shopping, had a five minute catchup to see how he was doing etc (having not seen him for years), nice as ninepence - appeared to be to your average, down to earth guy... couple of years into Uni, I saw the news circulating on social media/tv that he had been extradited to the USA to face their justice system for the absolutely atrocious acts he had performed online involving children (and a baby) in the states.. sick, sick individual. Never would have imaged it from someone like him.. you think you know people, but you never really know what goes on behind closed doors... was an horrible eye opener.  There's a special place in Hell reserved for people like that. 😔
[close]
Quote from: SiL on Today at 12:38:00 AM
Quote from: SM on Today at 12:18:11 AMYou did the universe a great disservice editing out Bechir's cheek implantation comments.

Think of all the EXPLAINED YouTube videos we have been deprived of.
If I could've salvaged it I would've, but it was nested in such an incoherent rant I had to throw the baby out with the bath water. :(

I wonder if @Corporal Hicks  has the raw footage still.

Remind me to check in the week. I'm not at home this weekend.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien Romulus Rating Predi...
Last post by Huntsman - Today at 10:20:52 AM
8/10 would be fine with me.
Alien: Romulus / Re: Alien: Romulus Catch-All T...
Last post by SiL - Today at 09:32:07 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Today at 09:24:49 AMOr the writing.
That's been the problem for 38 years.

But the artistry used to execute those awful scripts has been top notch in the main series.
Recreational Area / Re: Just Talk.
Last post by Corporal Hicks - Today at 09:31:23 AM
Good lord, I forgot how unorganised conventions generally are.  :-\
Last post by Local Trouble - Today at 09:24:49 AM
Or the writing.
Last post by SiL - Today at 09:23:02 AM
Like the cinematography, music, set design, and effects work hasn't been top notch the whole way though.
Alien vs Predator Films / Re: Paul W.S Anderson or The S...
Last post by SiL - Today at 09:21:32 AM
Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Today at 09:15:49 AMAlex White solved that, it does not grow in the lungs, but in the chest cavity.
That was always the case. The scan in Alien 3 shows it's around the heart. Even AvP shows it there when Scar scans Sebastian.

The issue is something that size in the chest cavity would interfere with the lungs' ability to work.

A3 prop showing the Queen between the lungs and heart. Originally designed as a regular burster then changed during production.
Last post by BlueMarsalis79 - Today at 09:20:06 AM
32, I have spoken.
Alex White solved that, it does not grow in the lungs, but in the chest cavity.
AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed