The Worst Alien Design

Started by gameoverman, Jan 25, 2008, 12:55:05 PM

Which is the worst Alien design out of the lot that so far was featured in films?

"Alien" Design
10 (4%)
"Aliens" Design
7 (2.8%)
"AlienĀ³" Design
8 (3.2%)
"Alien: Resurrection" Design
42 (16.9%)
"Alien Vs. Predator" Design
14 (5.6%)
"Aliens Vs. Predator: Requiem" Design
88 (35.3%)
"Aliens Vs. Predator: Requiem" Predalien Design
63 (25.3%)
"Aliens" Queen Design
2 (0.8%)
"Alien: Resurrection" Queen Design
12 (4.8%)
"Alien Vs. Predator" Queen Design
3 (1.2%)

Total Members Voted: 239

Author
The Worst Alien Design (Read 171,425 times)

AVP66

AVP66

I voted the newborn and the Alien R queen

Russian_Predator

Russian_Predator

Ha! Newborn is leader of the worst design. I knew it.  %)

gameoverman

gameoverman

I voted AVP and AVPR drone because they had no excuses to keep those shitty designs (except for being cheap).  >:(

The Newborn and Chet were at least original designs and were never copied for future films.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The Newborn and AVP drone are the worst IMO.

Attack.no1

Attack.no1

The aliens in A:R are the same as the ones in AVP & AVP:R but in AVP:R atleast they tryed to make the dome look more like camerons, and im sure if they get to do AVP3 they will make them how they should look.

wmmvrrvrrmm

wmmvrrvrrmm

there was a little bit of alteration in the AVP drone designs, but since it was so dark, it's not easy to see the creatures, which probably benefited the film a lot

I wonder if the Alien 3 adult alien counts as two alien designs, because there's the man in the suit and the rubber puppet that didn't look the same. But the lighting made them interesting in some photos. Fincher had the best cinematographers he could ever have wanted

XENOWARRIOR

XENOWARRIOR

Quote from: Iron Hide on Jan 25, 2008, 04:03:27 PM
Newborn and of course the lame ass rubber Drone from AVP,and who the f**k chose the Alien from "Aliens"?!!?!?! absolute HERESY!!!!!!!!

well it wasn't me, but agreed, HARESY!!!!!

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

I have my complaints about Cameron's skeleton suits, but they pale in comparison to the recent travesties.

I'd have to say the AVP-R Alien and the "young Queen" take the title of worst Alien designs. Whatever changes I could make to the Newborn in retrospect would be minimal at best; though I despise it, I must admit that the design was appropriate. AVP-R's creatures have no such excuse. The Alien screams "B-movie design" and the "Queen" fails both at canon and design levels.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've gone for the AvPR designs. I think Chet is too much of a busy design. It looks really crap on camera 'cause of how big and cumbersome it is. The head closeups are awful.

Russian_Predator

Russian_Predator

IMHO, Chet is better in comparison with Newborn.  ;)

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Quote from: Russian_Predator on Jan 26, 2008, 11:16:35 AM

lol yeah gotta agree,ANYTHING is better than the newborn.I especially hated it's pot belly and "pancake tits" XD!

total and utter abomination

WisePredator

WisePredator

Chet and AvP-R Drone.

Huol

Huol

Quote from: Iron Hide on Jan 26, 2008, 04:51:13 PM
Quote from: Russian_Predator on Jan 26, 2008, 11:16:35 AM

lol yeah gotta agree,ANYTHING is better than the newborn.I especially hated it's pot belly and "pancake tits" XD!

http://thedarkness.bloxode.com/images/112557203162.jpg

total and utter abomination

That's the whole godamn point.

It's supposed to be an abomination.

Der_Meister

Der_Meister

I voted newborn cause its blasphemy!

SiL

SiL

The newborn was exactly what it was supposed to be. An abomination. Something hideous and wrong that needed to be rid of.

The PredAlien and the AvPR designs ... weren't.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed