Cinematic Campaign Story Series

Started by The Biomechanoid, Feb 02, 2024, 11:48:25 PM

Author
Cinematic Campaign Story Series (Read 1,465 times)

The Biomechanoid

With AVP2010 approaching its 14th anniversary, I'd like to pay tribute to the game that introduced me to both Alien and Predator. Using Reshade 5.9.2 with effect presets, HUD-removing mods, FOV changer, and various character model, weapon and sound changing mods, I have redone the game visuals to look as true to the films as they can be. Here I will be posting a cinematic series following the Alien, Predator and Marine campaign missions.

The first entry can be found below!

The Biomechanoid

The Biomechanoid

BlueMarsalis79

I should have given you my crouch function Alien diversity installation! Beautiful stuff.

The Biomechanoid

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Feb 08, 2024, 12:22:25 PMI should have given you my crouch function Alien diversity installation! Beautiful stuff.
It's never too late to do it, I'd welcome it!

Ruins Special Bossfight:

The Biomechanoid

I think the Praetorian fight turned out nicely!

The Biomechanoid

Happy 14th AVP! Marine's story comes to an end. Full movie soon, and then onto the Alien Campaign!

Wweyland

Wweyland

Happy 14th AvP 2010, miss you! The videos look great.

BlueMarsalis79

https://mega.nz/folder/Y2RXQaLZ#-Okzr8LshyRJehnt1Gt1gQ

Here you go mate, you can not go online with this version, but you can crouch- and in some levels the Aliens have ADI style ridges instead of the Legacy style ridges.

That and the other slight modifications should give the other two campaigns some diversity from the Marine campaign without interfering with the art style, if you decide to use this, I hope you do!

The Biomechanoid

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Feb 18, 2024, 11:48:10 PMhttps://mega.nz/folder/Y2RXQaLZ#-Okzr8LshyRJehnt1Gt1gQ

Here you go mate, you can not go online with this version, but you can crouch- and in some levels the Aliens have ADI style ridges instead of the Legacy style ridges.

That and the other slight modifications should give the other two campaigns some diversity from the Marine campaign without interfering with the art style, if you decide to use this, I hope you do!
Lovely, I'll see about using it in new videos!

Marine Storyline Movie out now!

aliens13

aliens13

I fricking love this game, I can't believe that's have been 14 years from it's release. I still have my PC copy with the CD's and manual intact, also the game it's in my steam account. Maybe some day when I have an decent Pc again I will able to play it. The multiplayer was very fun, I wonder of the dedicated server still exists

The Biomechanoid

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Feb 18, 2024, 11:48:10 PMhttps://mega.nz/folder/Y2RXQaLZ#-Okzr8LshyRJehnt1Gt1gQ

Any way to download this from another platform? MEGA gives me the ol' infinite error download retrying message at 98%

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Sorry, no. I do not have it hosted anywhere else. Never heard of that error either. I can try putting in on Google Drive.

The Biomechanoid

The Biomechanoid

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Feb 20, 2024, 08:38:45 AMSorry, no. I do not have it hosted anywhere else. Never heard of that error either. I can try putting in on Google Drive.
I think it might come down to my network bandwidth not being good enough to fit a 23GB download through the door, due to MEGA freezing download at 99% and never resuming. But please do try the Google Drive option and I'll give it a go.

I just discovered a working mod that replaces all the Cameron Alien heads in singleplayer campaigns and Survivor with Giger heads (no eye sockets, not to be confused with AVPGalaxy's own Giger skin mod for multiplayer). Sans Number Six. It looks so good. Now I'm conflicted on whether to use it for the Alien/Predator campaign. Thoughts people?

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: The Biomechanoid on Feb 21, 2024, 08:44:39 AM
Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Feb 20, 2024, 08:38:45 AMSorry, no. I do not have it hosted anywhere else. Never heard of that error either. I can try putting in on Google Drive.
I think it might come down to my network bandwidth not being good enough to fit a 23GB download through the door, due to MEGA freezing download at 99% and never resuming. But please do try the Google Drive option and I'll give it a go.

I just discovered a working mod that replaces all the Cameron Alien heads in singleplayer campaigns and SP survivor with Giger heads (no eye sockets, not to be confused with AVPGalaxy's own Giger skin mod for multiplayer). Sans Number Six. It looks so good. Now I'm conflicted on whether to use it for the Alien/Predator campaign. Thoughts people?

I think it looks rough personally, have you tried using the MEGA desktop App? Works much better with that in my experience.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed