Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,875 times)

Wweyland

Wweyland

Quote from: Huntsman on Sep 08, 2018, 09:55:54 AM
Spider-Man on PS4. The Arkham game for Spidey. Really great game, go get it!
Can you get a black suit and fight Venom?

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Quote from: Wweyland on Sep 11, 2018, 05:11:55 PM

They said that Venom(or other symbiote) will not be in the game, the game focuses on other villains. The symbiote suit is also not in the game, however there are suits that are black :D Must agree with Huntsman it's a great game

Wweyland

Wweyland

Quote from: MoonerSK on Sep 11, 2018, 07:36:22 PM
Quote from: Wweyland on Sep 11, 2018, 05:11:55 PM

They said that Venom(or other symbiote) will not be in the game, the game focuses on other villains. The symbiote suit is also not in the game, however there are suits that are black :D Must agree with Huntsman it's a great game
I remember in the comics Spidey wore the black suit as well, it wasn't the symbiote but looked exactly the same.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Resident Evil 7: End of Zoe

Joe is a goddamn badass.

Fugitive Predator

Fugitive Predator

right now im playing friday the 13th on ps4 pro.

Razz

Razz

Spider-Man (PS4 Pro)
Halo MCC (XB1X)
Black Mesa (PC)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Conan (2007)

I'm enjoying this so far. Sure, it's a shameless God of War clone, but it fits the material, and frankly, Conan is a better main character than Kratos. :P

Also this: "I am Conan, and I serve no man." "Would you perhaps serve a woman?" "Service her? Aye, and gladly!" :laugh:

BountyHunter

BountyHunter

Mass Effect 3 and Adventure Time: Pirates of the Enchiridion.

Huntsman

Huntsman

Still swinging around in Spidey. I'm getting in as much playtime as possible there before Red Dead Redemption 2 hits, along with Super Smash Bros Ultimate and Pokémon Let's Go.

Rankles75

Rankles75

Been replaying Season 1 of Telltale's The Walking Dead while I wait for Episode 2 of the final season. That ending still gets to me... :(

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Resident Evil Zero - HD

That train puzzle is f**king bullshit. >:(

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 19, 2018, 11:11:05 PM
Resident Evil Zero - HD

You won't be enjoying the next puzzles then. Haha. The game gets more complicated... exponentially as you progress. I made the mistake of playing it on hard right away. Puzzles, backtracking, hard enemies. Rough experience. Make a lot of game save files, it's bad if you reach a point where you are either out of itens or forgot 1 item that makes impossible to continue.

Beans81

Beans81

I started up Boarderland lands 2 finally after buying the handsome collection quite some time ago...I miss a good looter shooter. Still dipping in/out spiderman.

I finally caved in & picked up Warhammer 40k Inquisitor Martyr (from eBay) for the one x so looking forward to that. I think I just about rinsed Diablo the last few years on 360/one so looking forward to trying that out, quite like that it's slower paced.

Gave up on Warhammer Vermintide 2, the cheapness of some of the enemies finally got to me haha

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Samhain13 on Sep 21, 2018, 03:36:01 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 19, 2018, 11:11:05 PM
Resident Evil Zero - HD

You won't be enjoying the next puzzles then. Haha. The game gets more complicated... exponentially as you progress. I made the mistake of playing it on hard right away. Puzzles, backtracking, hard enemies. Rough experience. Make a lot of game files, it's bad if you reach a point where you are either out of itens or forgot 1 item that makes impossible to continue.

I might be fine as long as they keep the damn math to a minimum. :laugh:

And I'm holding on to the hookshot. I'm leaving it in the main hall until I need it again.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Razz on Sep 17, 2018, 08:11:54 PM
Spider-Man (PS4 Pro)
Halo MCC (XB1X)
Black Mesa (PC)
If you're looking for a coop/multiplayer buddy for Halo MCC, gimme a shout.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed