Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,353 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 25, 2014, 02:35:58 AM
Doom II

Only two levels left, exciting shit. But seriously, f**k archviles. :P

Look up the Doom Megapack. It will run on any decent PC. It's basically Doom, Doom II, Heretic, and Hexen in one package, but the first two have every single gameplay mod you can dream of.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Finishing The Shit Within. I enter in some medical area - giant spider woman thing appears out of some body - You guys ain't friends moment. I am wasting my explosive arrows while the freak taunts me but ofc later on the game "tells" me that it can't be killed atm. Jeesus... I hate when the devs do this. I already killed this piece of shit but...

Dark Blade1

Dark Blade1

i have been playing avp 3 skyrim world of warcraft adventure quest and oversoul.

Dark Blade1

Dark Blade1

the other games i am currently playing is avp evolution hungry shark evolution animal jam dragonfable mechquest adventurequest oversoul animal hop herosmash aqw epicduel battle gems and dead space 1.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Super Smash Bros. Wii-U

I have been playing for less than 5 minutes and this immediately feels better, smoother, and more polished than the 3DS version. Like, I didn't think there would be much difference but holy f**k the difference is immense.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: King Rathalos on Nov 26, 2014, 10:28:24 PM
Super Smash Bros. Wii-U

I have been playing for less than 5 minutes and this immediately feels better, smoother, and more polished than the 3DS version. Like, I didn't think there would be much difference but holy f**k the difference is immense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiyVsXqg4KU#ws

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: WinterActual on Nov 27, 2014, 05:27:07 AM
Quote from: King Rathalos on Nov 26, 2014, 10:28:24 PM
Super Smash Bros. Wii-U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiyVsXqg4KU#ws

It was staged:
Spoiler

[close]

WinterActual

WinterActual

Omg...

Effectz

Effectz

The little girl is clearly acting I can't believe you thought that was real lol

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Outlast

ARGH, etc.

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: Effectz on Nov 28, 2014, 08:05:20 PM
The little girl is clearly acting I can't believe you thought that was real lol

Not the girl. I though the whole thing is not staged. I mean the guys playing against the japan guy are not fake but apparently they are.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Quote from: predalien100 on Nov 26, 2014, 07:51:41 PM
the other games i am currently playing is avp evolution hungry shark evolution animal jam dragonfable mechquest adventurequest oversoul animal hop herosmash aqw epicduel battle gems and dead space 1.

Heh , I had good memories with them , but these days I don't find them attractive anymore .

Halo 3 : ODST

Playing Firefight . For an unknown reason , It's way more fun than Reach .  :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Diablo 3, starting a new game with the Demon Hunter. I miss long-range fighting.

MoonerSK

MoonerSK

Oh, Demon Hunter was my first character in D3. And now I want to start playing again. Thank you Doom for destroying my life.

Spoiler
Just kidding I don't have a life  :laugh:
[close]

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: MoonerSK on Nov 30, 2014, 09:13:59 AM
Oh, Demon Hunter was my first character in D3. And now I want to start playing again. Thank you Doom for destroying my life.

Spoiler
Just kidding I don't have a life  :laugh:
[close]

It's what I do 8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed