Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,564 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I tried to do one of the hardest things Destiny has to offer.... I died.

I tried to do the Weekly Nightfall Strike... alone (because there is no matchmaking). It was on Mars, and I defeated the 3 Cabal lieutenants and destroyed the Goliath tank, and I made it to the boss... I was then cornered and trapped and then I died after a lengthy last stand, and if you die once in a weekly nightfall strike you get sent back to orbit.

I can see why there is no matchmaking for raids, but why the hell not for a weekly nightfall strike? It's just like any other strike with matchmaking, it's only made the most difficult because it has the most modifiers and that's all.

This was my 2nd attempt, 1st attempt I died and was sent back to orbit before I even met the 1st Lieutenant, I made a big improvement in attempt #2.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 05, 2014, 11:12:55 PM
And some people say Half-Life is the best game (or just FPS) ever for the same reasons when it's compared to later shooters.

Half-Life revolutionized the modding community . Even now , 16 years since it was created , people are still making mods for it . Counter-Strike , Team-Fortress , Op4 , PARANOIA ...omg... I remember having a folder with a TON of mods and played like hell back in the day .

WinterActual

WinterActual

People are still making mods for DooM too.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: WinterActual on Oct 06, 2014, 09:10:17 AM
Brutal DOOM <3
Version 2.0 needs to be released.

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

AvP Extinction. Playing the sixth Marine Level- the one with the Predator AA guns and Delta Squad. Been fighting for fifty minutes just to keep the fight going for as long as possible. Those bastard Carriers keep spamming my base- what laughs!  :)

Randomizer

Randomizer

Quote from: WinterActual on Oct 06, 2014, 09:10:17 AM

Oh , yea , I know that . There are also lots of mods for Doom too ( I remember creating some well-designed maps in Doom Builder) .

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Super Smash Bros. 3DS

I can't play Shulk worth two shits. :laugh:

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Alien Isolation

This game is really unforgiving, you're not even safe reading the logs scattered throughout the map. I was reading about a chestburster victim when all I hear is a door to my right open, a hiss, and then I get tackled by the xeno as it eats my face. One thing I noticed is that I only got the standard version but I have all the pre-order DLC that was only supposed to be a part of the delux version

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Oct 06, 2014, 08:18:19 PM
Alien Isolation

This game is really unforgiving, you're not even safe reading the logs scattered throughout the map. I was reading about a chestburster victim when all I hear is a door to my right open, a hiss, and then I get tackled by the xeno as it eats my face. One thing I noticed is that I only got the standard version but I have all the pre-order DLC that was only supposed to be a part of the delux version
You bought it on Steam before the game was released correct? That counts as preordering.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Oct 06, 2014, 08:18:19 PM
Alien Isolation

Doesn't sound like I'd get along with this game. :-\

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

the alien thinks its going to run up on me

wait and see alien

wait and see

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 06, 2014, 10:17:29 PM
the alien thinks its going to run up on me

wait and see alien

wait and see
You wearing Nike socks cause you sound like you're gonna dunk on it

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I ONLY WEAR NIKE. 

tavianini19

tavianini19

Did you really?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I've worn them before, but your not supposed to wear socks with logos on them. 

But unless you have a total douchebag commander/first sergeant/platoon sergeant/squad leader nobody ever checks anyways.  But I keep my stuff tucked in so they can't come up and show I'm wearing out of regs clothing. 

Unlike this fool and his bloused pants leg. 

Still though the army supplies socks and shit and I'd rather their stuff gets worn out. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed