Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,555 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

About to start Wind Waker HD for the first time.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

GTA: Online

Okay, so I've I did the same thing two more times, kinda. Waited outside of the apartment garages of bounty targets, blew them away with the tommy gun then drove off. On the bright side it was actually the bounty targets this time around so I don't feel as bad about it (I don't just camp anyone like that, only bounty targets because I see myself as a bounty hunter). At the same time I must of pissed one of them off because they sent mercenaries after me, which I evaded. Here is the thing though, both times today I unlocked the Rockstar shirt again, that'd be three times in two days I've done, so I don't think they are Rockstar staff, I have little faith in sheer dumb luck. It must be a bug or something because when I ranked up to level 78 I suddenly unlocked the RPG, only to go to the gun store and find out that was bullshit because it's unlocked at level 100. There's definitely been some new bugs I've been noticing besides that.

Minecraft

This is going to take longer than I thought...

Eva

Eva

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 06, 2014, 12:57:02 PM
Reinstalled Diablo 3...thanks Eva. I blame you for this one!

;)

Heh.. sorry, mate. :D

Still trying to figure out some stuff as how crafting works, what equipment to aim for etc. Game looks stunning so far, but the story progress is too linear imo. I had hoped they would have updated that game mechanic from II to III into 'modern' standards with more open and varied game play.

It also seems too easy - playing at 'hard' and I've only died once in the entire game with my Crusader - at Act V now. Diablo himself wasn't much of a hazzle to deal with.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Mel Gibson's Safari 3

What the hell this shit's harder than f**king Dark Souls.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Eva on Jul 07, 2014, 07:28:13 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 06, 2014, 12:57:02 PM
Reinstalled Diablo 3...thanks Eva. I blame you for this one!

;)

Heh.. sorry, mate. :D

Still trying to figure out some stuff as how crafting works, what equipment to aim for etc. Game looks stunning so far, but the story progress is too linear imo. I had hoped they would have updated that game mechanic from II to III into 'modern' standards with more open and varied game play.

It also seems too easy - playing at 'hard' and I've only died once in the entire game with my Crusader - at Act V now. Diablo himself wasn't much of a hazzle to deal with.

May I ask what your BNet name is?

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I now have all of the DLC for L.A. Noire. 8)

First Blood

First Blood

Fooling around with Max Payne 3 again.

Shit is about to go down in Panama.

TheLoneSpoon

TheLoneSpoon

Strider for the PS4 was the last thing I played, got it for free with PSN.

It's okay

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I've started the Vice desk in LA Noire. Am I the only one who loves trashing Roy Earle's car on purpose? :laugh:

LastSurvivor92

LastSurvivor92

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jul 08, 2014, 01:32:13 AM
I've started the Vice desk in LA Noire. Am I the only one who loves trashing Roy Earle's car on purpose? :laugh:

I just started playing A:CM only for nostalgia purposes though.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I played some GTA Online with Vakarian.

Best part was the big cop chase, he drove and I rode shotgun.

Wow, even I am amazed by how well I can kill helicopter pilots (resulting in a helicopter crash and explosion) with the submachine gun, I lost count.  :laugh: In the end we went out fighting.

He also showed me around his new apartment and stuff, I bought something identical recently but it's in a different spot with a balcony and pool on the exterior.

I wonder what he thinks of when I was trying to kill "The Target" designated by Lester by taking the target's vehicle really high up in a Cargobob and then just dropping him to go splat (doesn't work apparently, which f**kin' defies the law of gravity even in GTA Online standards, he's supposed to go boom! instead he wasn't even scratched!).

Vakarian

Vakarian

Yeah, your shooting skill was so good, one of the f**king helicopters landed on our car and totalled it! :laugh:

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Rift

Dark Souls 2

WinterActual

WinterActual

Reinstalled CoD 4 for some HC S&D. I keep coming back to this mode every now and then. I love playing it especially on Bloc.
No one is making a move. Everybody is waiting, looking through the iron sights. Even the attackers. Everything is so quiet, nothing moves, just the snow drops lazy from the sky. Then suddenly a sniper shot cracks the silence. Everybody starts shooting. People are running hoping the gun fire will mask their steps while going deep into enemy's back. You hear machineguns rattling, people shouting, then suddenly after c4 explosion everything freezes again. The two or three remaining players are starting the waiting game again, but the clock is ticking... Love it  :'(

Randomizer

Randomizer

Replaying Gears of War 2 because I got bored with Halo Reach and Medal of Honor Airborne .

Waiting for Monaco:What's Yours Is Mine , a cool 2D-stealth indie game which reminds me of Thief .

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed