Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 962,391 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

It's awesome, and you will never beat it, no one can. There is no beating what can't be beat.

fry1236

fry1236

Good, cause it's my B day in like 10 days if my math is right and I might get it for myself  ;D

Keg

Keg

After playing the Fear Effect games i've got a second wind for PS1 survival horror games so im playing the best of them all.................................no not Resident Evil you goons, DINO CRISIS!

Lie

Lie

Heavy Rain grabbing the trophies I missed, cause you get them when it loading the next scene it leaves you wondering "Shit! Did I do something wrong? do I have to play that whole scene again? Come on! Come on!" Few seconds later "YES!". ;D

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Keg on Jan 27, 2012, 11:37:08 AM
After playing the Fear Effect games i've got a second wind for PS1 survival horror games so im playing the best of them all.................................no not Resident Evil you goons, DINO CRISIS!

WOOOO DINO CRISIS MUTHAf**kAS! Love that game.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Quote from: fry1236 on Jan 27, 2012, 06:10:22 AM
Does anyone know what Skyrim is like ? I see advertised everywhere but I don't want to waste money on it if I buy it and don't like it.
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=35888.0

How's life under that rock? ;D

r888

r888

Cod mw3
Hard mode

Dead space 2
Hardcore mode

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Rothschild on Jan 27, 2012, 02:02:12 AM
Dead Space.

Oh.

My.

God.

First time?  ;D

Nightlord

Nightlord

Deus Ex Human Revolution.
So good.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Vanquish
DOOM

Lie

Lie

Heavy Rain, the fact that you can't skip cutscene makes this game a bitch to platinum.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Skyrim.

This is the first time Skyrim has really pissed me off. I took a "Hired Muscle" job from the Companions to imtimidate Cammander Maro. Probem is I already talked to him before about to destroying the Dark Brotherhood. No chat box shows up to "teach him a lesson", he just says "The Empire luvs you". I tried punching him, that makes him mad. He chases me outside, I can't kill him and neither can the guards. I went back to the companions to refuse the job or find a different job but the game won't let me do anything else Companions related. Worse part, there are no saves to go back to before taking the job.

F**K!

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

I am very happy to say when it comes to AvP 1999, I still have the magic touch.
Beat all the xenomorph story missions on Director's Cut, unlocking the special modes hidden in all of them. Even knocked out a bonus mission. Can't wait to do some marine and pred action next weekend.

Keg

Keg

Quote from: Deathbearer on Jan 28, 2012, 03:53:02 AM
Vanquish
DOOM

I think im gonna pick Vanquish up again. I played it twice, absolutely loved it and then traded it in. No idea why looking back it was brilliant.

r888

r888

Alien vs predator nightmare mode
Marine story
We don't get to fight the queen
Damn it

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed