Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 961,881 times)

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

You should really play The Missing J.J Macfield if you liked that.

Retropocalypse

Retropocalypse

Just finished Jedi Survivor.

Fun game, I just wish there was more to do. Replay value is nearly non-existent.

Soon will be moving onto Callisto Protocol or Jurassic World Evolution 2.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Quote from: Retropocalypse on Feb 02, 2024, 09:35:49 AMJust finished Jedi Survivor.

Fun game, I just wish there was more to do. Replay value is nearly non-existent.

Soon will be moving onto Callisto Protocol or Jurassic World Evolution 2.

Is Survivor better than the first game?

Retropocalypse

Retropocalypse

Quote from: Wweyland on Feb 02, 2024, 08:29:15 PMIs Survivor better than the first game?
I still prefer Fallen Order. The story was better and it was far more polished. I also preferred the map sizes in the 1st game.

Survivor has great new gameplay mechanics and two huge worlds to explore in Jedha and Koboh, but it's very buggy - and the story isn't as interesting IMO.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Quote from: Retropocalypse on Feb 02, 2024, 09:45:00 PM
Quote from: Wweyland on Feb 02, 2024, 08:29:15 PMIs Survivor better than the first game?
I still prefer Fallen Order. The story was better and it was far more polished. I also preferred the map sizes in the 1st game.

Survivor has great new gameplay mechanics and two huge worlds to explore in Jedha and Koboh, but it's very buggy - and the story isn't as interesting IMO.
But it does have quick travel? This irked be about the first game.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Spoiler

[close]

Retropocalypse

Retropocalypse

Quote from: Wweyland on Feb 02, 2024, 10:35:40 PMBut it does have quick travel? This irked be about the first game.
Yeah, you can fast travel between meditation points.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Hopping between a couple:

Super Metroid (first playthrough, Switch emulation)

Partway through Metroid 2 (game boy version, emulated on the Switch)

Zelda: Triforce Heroes on the 3DS. Trying to get some co-op multiplayer in before the servers shut down in early April.

I'd be playing Metroid 2 more but the lack of an in game map just cripples it for me, and having to pause the game to pick up my phone to look at a map online and decipher my position within it kind of sucks a lot of the fun out of a game I'm otherwise enjoying more than I thought I would.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I still think you should play AM2R.  It's fantastic.

And it has an in-game map.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 03, 2024, 10:55:18 PMI still think you should play AM2R.  It's fantastic.

I'd love to play it (and finally finish Metroid: Samus Returns for the 3DS).

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: Xenomrph on Feb 04, 2024, 01:55:30 AM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Feb 03, 2024, 10:55:18 PMI still think you should play AM2R.  It's fantastic.

I'd love to play it (and finally finish Metroid: Samus Returns for the 3DS).

It almost feels like an extension of Zero Mission.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

TLOU 2 remaster.  It only cost me ten dollars because I had the OG.  It still isn't how I would've done the second game, I felt there were a couple of things they f**ked up doing, but its combat is pretty fun, no encounter really plays exactly the same way except for some of the more scripted ones, and the remaster is definitely a visual feast.  The level of detail into a mostly fallen Seattle is chef's kiss good. 

Haven't tried any of the add on stuff yet.  The lost levels and the new game mode. 

Just waiting till FF7 remake part 2 really. 

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

@Local Trouble, will you be geting this for your Xbox series X?

Darkness

Darkness

Started re-playthroughs of Ori and The Blind Forest and Evil Within.

Wweyland

Wweyland

About halfway through Robocop: Rogue City

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed