Triple Jointed Knees

Started by irving343, Jul 13, 2014, 04:44:35 PM

Author
Triple Jointed Knees (Read 9,161 times)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

I heard this story (don't know if it's true) but if you pirate the game you will be stalked by a giant Drinking Bird™ instead of an Alien.

MH-875

MH-875

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Aug 10, 2014, 06:39:27 PM
I heard this story (don't know if it's true) but if you pirate the game you will be stalked by a giant Drinking Bird™ instead of an Alien.

How is that not incentive to pirate the game?

*Sits back and waits for the "Alien: Drinking Bird" fan-edit of the film.*

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Yeah exactly! I find the idea of being chased by a bio-mechanical Dippy Bird™ terror far scarier than a Xenomorph (which has been done to death).

The Xenomorph has lost a lot of it's scare factor over the years. It's become a theme park attraction. Apparently Ridley Scott even saw an Alien at Disneyland once. Whoopi f**king doo!

Source:
Quote from: Sir Ridley ScottNo. Absolutely not. They squeezed it dry. He (the xenomorph) did very well. (He laughs) He survived, he's now in Disneyland in Orlando, and no way am I going back there. How did he end up in f**king Disneyland!?
http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Ridley-Scott-Says-Xenomorph-Absolutely-Prometheus-28428.html

MH-875

MH-875

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Aug 11, 2014, 12:10:14 PM
The Xenomorph has lost a lot of it's scare factor over the years. It's become a theme park attraction. Apparently Ridley Scott even saw an Alien at Disneyland once. Whoopi f**king doo!

Source:
Quote from: Sir Ridley ScottNo. Absolutely not. They squeezed it dry. He (the xenomorph) did very well. (He laughs) He survived, he's now in Disneyland in Orlando, and no way am I going back there. How did he end up in f**king Disneyland!?
http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Ridley-Scott-Says-Xenomorph-Absolutely-Prometheus-28428.html

Oh, no.  God.  No.

First this nonsense (picture all the Kenner creatures here too):

Then this:

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

I really don't care about the legs. my worry is that if this game will be good!

Quarax

Quarax

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Aug 10, 2014, 06:39:27 PM

Supposedly, it's your motion tracker that's replaced with a drinking bird, but I think it was just a joke: http://forums.alienisolation.com/forum/main-category/main-forum/9952-ideas-for-anti-piracy

Space7Horror

Space7Horror

I dont mind the legs, they look creepy, I just dislike that the feet are not like the ones in Alien they look too dinosaur like from what I've seen from in game pics. If they put the original feet it would have helped the point that the Alien gains human traits. The Alien is also missing the the top fin on its back which isnt that bad but again authenticy of the original is taken away.  Other than those minor things I think the Alien looks great and creepy.

SM

SM

I don't think they could've done the original feet with those legs.  For the digitigrade legs to work you need the long foot.

Space7Horror

Space7Horror

Quote from: SM on Sep 05, 2014, 12:03:42 AM
I don't think they could've done the original feet with those legs.  For the digitigrade legs to work you need the long foot.

That is true they would look a little uneven and weird if they had the small feet :-\ ehh I can live with it since the game looks great and I doubt we will see the feet a lot.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed