Best Alien vs Predator picture

Started by Kel G 426, Aug 03, 2010, 02:34:04 PM

Author
Best Alien vs Predator picture (Read 334,624 times)

426Buddy

426Buddy

I had seen both aliens and predator by 1991 I would say, I was six :D

426Buddy

426Buddy

Corporal Hicks

One of my favourite old images for AvP!

426Buddy

426Buddy

Heck yeah! When avp first came out my folks bought it for me but our computer couldn't play it. Strangely I was able get skirmish mode stranded to play only. That's how I originally found  avpnews and the original forums, can't remember what it was called now, extreme network or something. I was trying to find a way to get the game to work. I must have stared at this pic for hours and days installing and uninstalling the game.

Suffice it to say I played a sh*t ton of stranded skirmish mode. Eventually we upgraded our video card to a voodoo3 and I played the whole game in glorious openGL for years. Good times lol still love that game and would really love a graphically updated skirmish to play.

2004Zilla

2004Zilla

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: 420Buddy on May 01, 2016, 01:46:50 PM
Suffice it to say I played a sh*t ton of stranded skirmish mode. Eventually we upgraded our video card to a voodoo3 and I played the whole game in glorious openGL for years. Good times lol still love that game and would really love a graphically updated skirmish to play.

I remember being too scared to even leave the EEV in Stranded  :laugh: And endlessly browsing AvPNews.

Quote from: 2004Zilla on May 02, 2016, 05:22:50 AM

I f**king love Swanland's work. I really wish he'd come back and do more!

By Brian Thies who is currently working on Predator: Life and Death.

426Buddy

426Buddy

nice, that looks pretty darn cool.

Corporal Hicks

http://dracu-teufel666.deviantart.com/art/Predalien-glowing-head-311015894

Not a fan but it reminded me of the Deadliest of the Species PredAlien.

SiL

SiL

Duel, dude. Deadliest of the Species didn't have PredAliens.

It had Predator Alien Humans... :-X

Corporal Hicks

Amended. It reminded me of those abominations from Deadliest of the Species.  :'(

426Buddy

426Buddy

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

That's excellent, where's it from?

426Buddy

426Buddy

Not sure honestly, I woke up this morning with a cup of coffee and a google image search for alien/predator art. If I come across anything I haven't seen and looks interesting I share em here. :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I think it's promo artwork for the PSP AvPR game.

http://www.jeuxvideo.com/wallpapers/wallpaper-389572.htm

Here you go.  :)

Corporal Hicks

Glenn Fabry's cover art for #3 Aliens vs. Predator: Eternal. An earlier pitch made to 20th Century Fox by James DeMonaco and Kevin Fox for the Alien Vs. Predator movie sounded very much like an adaptation of AvP: Eternal.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed