SDCC AVP RELATED PICTURES

Started by DerelictShip, Jul 19, 2013, 01:42:27 PM

Author
SDCC AVP RELATED PICTURES (Read 7,159 times)

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

Quote from: DEADLY_VENGEANCE on Jul 28, 2013, 02:41:13 AM
Quote from: TITANOSAUR on Jul 27, 2013, 03:38:09 AM
Quote from: DEADLY_VENGEANCE on Jul 27, 2013, 03:03:48 AM
Of course, right as I get my original Giger ALIEN figure, they come out with a better looking one. Eh, screw it. I'll just keep this one. Now that I have the Aliens Warrior alien, I feel it'd just look weird with the 2 side-by-side, looking exactly the same except for the head, hands, and feet. I just want that Queen I've been hearing about lately.

Even so, this new alien will be of higher quality. thus more durable. but enjoy your figure. ^^

the battle damaged aliens look cool, though I'm with Deadly Vengeance, I love to see that ALien Queen more.

I think I may spend that money on making a little physical environment for my alien to pose in. I'm thinking something similar to the ship in the 4th act; I just love the way it blends in so well the surrounding tubes, wires, and other mechanical objects.
:)
Yes, I actually bought (and still obtain to this day) the queen by McFarlane from AvP when I was about 7 or 8 from a local toy store. Not a fan of the AvP films, but I like the sculpt of the figure, plus I felt like one of the "big kids." Here's to hoping the new queen is even better.
Also, I checked out your sketches. Very nice and I really like the attention to detail. What tools do you use? Just a mechanical pencil?

Huh, who me? Urm.... I just use thoughs 0.7mm #7 Led fed Mechanical Pencil with Standard Pink Standalone Eraser. thanks though.

back on topic, any new info on the Alien Queen their working on?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed