Predator Temple Diorama: first Room

Started by (Bad Blood), Mar 23, 2024, 02:12:00 AM

Author
Predator Temple Diorama: first Room (Read 290 times)

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Hello friends! Today I am showing my finally finished First room of what is going to be an insanely large Predator Temple Diorama! This first room is 24" tall and 30" wide and 12" deep. I will be adding a long hallway, and 8 more rooms with varying things in them for more realism. This is not meant to be the Alien vs Predator Temple from 2004 but one on a different world. I hope you like it so far!

[/url]

Wysps

Very cool  :)  Will you be creating a story/narrative to go with your diorama?

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: Wysps on Mar 23, 2024, 06:31:49 PMVery cool  :)  Will you be creating a story/narrative to go with your diorama?
Thank you! I certainly plan on it!

E. Shaw

Quote from: (Bad Blood) on Mar 23, 2024, 02:12:00 AMHello friends! Today I am showing my finally finished First room of what is going to be an insanely large Predator Temple Diorama! This first room is 24" tall and 30" wide and 12" deep. I will be adding a long hallway, and 8 more rooms with varying things in them for more realism. This is not meant to be the Alien vs Predator Temple from 2004 but one on a different world. I hope you like it so far!

https://i.ibb.co/TMSjWJ8/1711158819819.jpg[/url]

That Pred has a Shredder looking helm! That is awesome! Nice job on diorama!

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: E. Shaw on Mar 25, 2024, 01:39:36 AMThat Pred has a Shredder looking helm! That is awesome! Nice job on diorama!

He does indeed! Right!? Super awesome! Oh thank you!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed