May 10th Preview Screening

Started by RidgeTop, May 05, 2018, 09:27:58 PM

Author
May 10th Preview Screening (Read 20,176 times)

The Wolverine Predator

so was there anyone out there that on Social Media that commented on liking it or not?

Predalien39

Predalien39

I just got invited to a screening on the 22nd.
I can't make it though. 
Maybe some people will talk about it

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: Predalien39 on May 19, 2018, 02:45:45 PM
I can't make it though. 
Where at? LA?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Predalien39

Predalien39

Quote from: The Wolverine Predator on May 19, 2018, 09:25:56 PM
Quote from: Predalien39 on May 19, 2018, 02:45:45 PM
I can't make it though. 
Where at? LA?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Correct

Whos_Nick

Whos_Nick

Another screening happened last night, reportedly the humor is still a big factor

JaredK21

JaredK21

Quote from: Whos_Nick on May 23, 2018, 06:54:45 PM
Another screening happened last night, reportedly the humor is still a big factor

Do you happen to know what theatre this was at? I'm a member of FreeMoviePreviews and I got an invitation to a film taking place last night but it only said 'Movie Preview' as the title name and when I tried to register for the event it was sold out :/ I kept trying but no luck. I suspect it was for this movie as I also live in California (So Cal).

Xerxész

Xerxész

Great!
So, we get a comedy. :-[

Whos_Nick

Whos_Nick

Quote from: JaredK21 on May 23, 2018, 07:07:49 PM

Do you happen to know what theatre this was at? I'm a member of FreeMoviePreviews and I got an invitation to a film taking place last night but it only said 'Movie Preview' as the title name and when I tried to register for the event it was sold out :/ I kept trying but no luck. I suspect it was for this movie as I also live in California (So Cal).

It was at the Fox Studio Lot, that's where all the screenings for it will be

Blabla humor ok....but what about the quality of the movie? Where the viewers content with what they saw on the screen?

Whos_Nick

Whos_Nick

Source said the 3rd act reshoots helped a bunch and fixed what was wrong in the original cut screened last November

JaredK21

JaredK21

Quote from: Whos_Nick on May 23, 2018, 07:14:49 PM
Quote from: JaredK21 on May 23, 2018, 07:07:49 PM

It was at the Fox Studio Lot, that's where all the screenings for it will be

Oh, OK, nevermind then. My screening was for something else then. I don't live in LA.

Quote from: Whos_Nick on May 23, 2018, 07:17:45 PM
Source said the 3rd act reshoots helped a bunch and fixed what was wrong in the original cut screened last November
Thank you. This is what we want to hear. HOPE!! ;-)

TheBATMAN

TheBATMAN

I was gonna say if people are moaning that humour is the movie's biggest problem, then on the whole the story, characters, effects etc must be pretty good...

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's all from a fellow on Twitter. Not sure how legit he is so take it as you will.

https://twitter.com/ViewerAnon/status/999356537842761728

Xan21

Xan21

ugh sounds lame... I really like Shane Blacks humor... but too much could be deadly.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed