What's Your Console Collection?

Started by Cellien, Sep 01, 2007, 06:26:25 AM

Author
What's Your Console Collection? (Read 4,394 times)

Cellien

Cellien

I've been a gamer since the mid-80s when one year my parents went in with my grandparents and bought my brother and me a Nintendo Entertainment System.. with the Power Pad, the Light Gun, and the 3-in-one game cartridge.  I was about 5 years old and I have been a gamer since!  My brother, myself, and a friend tried to get as many game consoles as we could so we could play all the game consoles' best games!  Here's the list we owned:

Atari: 2600, 5600, 7800, Jaguar, Lynx

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii (not actually mine but I borrowed from work for nearly 2 months now :P), Virtual Boy, Gameboy, Pocket GB, GB Color, GBA, GBA SP, GB Micro, DS, DS Lite

Sega: Master System 1, Master System 2, Genesis, CDX, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear, Nomad

NEC: TurboGrafx 16 w/ CD add-on, Turbo Express

Panasonic:  Just got a 3DO from a guy at work!

Nokia: Ngage, Ngage QD

Sony: PS1, PS2, PSP

Microsoft: Xbox, Xbox 360

We also have numerous arcades from Robotron to Killer Instinct 2.

That's an extensive list.. but this was between a few of us that tried to collect as many systems as we could.  Unfortunately as time went on, priorities changed and wives wanted more room so probably half the list is not in our posession anymore :(  I think I grew up in the "Age of the Video Game" I even work in games now.  I think I'd be lost without video games, my life has literally revolved around it!

What consoles have you owned!?  Also, what is your favorite ALLTIME console you have owned?  Mine is the NES with the N64 and X360 a close second and third!

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Xbox 360
PS2
*SOLD* Xbox
PSP 
DC
*SOLD* Gameboy Color
*SOLD* PS1
*SOLD* DREAMCAST
PC
*SOLD* Nintendo 64
*SOLD* Super Nintendo

Cellien

Cellien

Gonna make an edit and ask for people's favorite console of all time.. so far.

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

Super nintendo,Nin.64,Gamecube,Sega genesis, Dreamcast, PS,PS2, xbox, 360, gamboy, g. color, adcance, and soon the PSP.

Mike’s Monsters

I still have every console I have owned... All in perfect working condition too!

NES
SNES
N64
Gamecube
WII
Gameboy Color
Gameboy Advanced
PS1
PS2
Xbox 360
Sega Dreamcast
PC x 2

And I think that is it!

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: Mikey on Sep 01, 2007, 06:51:18 AM
I still have every console I have owned... All in perfect working condition too!

NES
SNES
N64
Gamecube
WII
Gameboy Color
Gameboy Advanced
PS1
PS2
Xbox 360
Sega Dreamcast
PC x 2

And I think that is it!

Wow.. nice collection especially since you have them all and they still work!

Mike’s Monsters

Thanks! I try to play all of em at least once a year.
The one I have the least amount of games for is the Dreamcast, which IMO was a great system... But just didn't have the selection...

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: Mikey on Sep 01, 2007, 06:56:36 AM
Thanks! I try to play all of em at least once a year.
The one I have the least amount of games for is the Dreamcast, which IMO was a great system... But just didn't have the selection...

I enjoyed the Dreamcast as well.. I went nuts with those VMUs. :P  I thought they were the memory cards of the future.. only to be replaced by harddrives lol.

I am in the process of setting up my media room with some of my old consoles so I can kick it old school every once in a while.  It's cool you still play them :)

Mike’s Monsters

I think my favorite to pull out is the NES, those ones are the classic games. Especially games like PREDATOR and TMNT and stuff, my childhood favorites haha.
I have a japanese game for my dreamcast and i have a mod disk... and it doesnt work. And that is one reason why I would really start PLAYING that system again, if I got a disk/chip that actually worked...

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: Mikey on Sep 01, 2007, 07:05:44 AM
I think my favorite to pull out is the NES, those ones are the classic games. Especially games like PREDATOR and TMNT and stuff, my childhood favorites haha.
I have a japanese game for my dreamcast and i have a mod disk... and it doesnt work. And that is one reason why I would really start PLAYING that system again, if I got a disk/chip that actually worked...

Haha ya.. my Dreamcast was a hackfest too :P  Some say that killed the system :(

DEATHGRIND

DEATHGRIND

PlayStation 2
PlayStation 3

I used to own/share:
Nintendo
Super Nintendo
PlayStation One

Tarog

Tarog

N64
Ps2
GB
GBC
GBA

solid__snake

-NES
-PSone
-PlayStation
-PlayStation2

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

PS2
Xbox
Xbox360
Wii
GB
GBC
GBA
DS
PSP

I used to have a Sega Genesis, PS1, N64 and Gamecube.

Alien Freak

Playstation 1, Xbox, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advanced SP, and I'm getting a DS. Also I used to have a NES.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed