Transformers The Game

Started by dDave, Jul 01, 2007, 11:36:16 AM

Author
Transformers The Game (Read 4,637 times)

dDave

dDave

Have one of you played the game or is playing in the moment?

I stick in the mud now...Im in the mission where i play optimus and Ive to destroy "shockwave" (thats a decepticon, no trransformer but something like a giant gun.) the problem is that it has a shield and Ive no idea how can i destroy it...

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Well since i haven't played it yet, i Suggest throwing nearby pices of broken buildings or cars.

Spartan117

Spartan117

what system r u playing it on ???

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

Does anybody played it in PC? game requirements?  :-\

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

dDave, chuck that giant wheel at him.  Should be on your left.

The rest of the level you can pummel him pretty soundly.  :)

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

I bought it for PC, it`s a fun game  :)

gameoverman

gameoverman

I brought it a few days ago.  Damn it's hard in some parts, though.  I hate games that have time limits - because they frustrate me too much after 2 tries and I have to switch off. 

And how come Skorponok can't transform that's so gay?!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's a bit repetative but it's soooo fun.

Darkness

Darkness

Just downloaded the demo. Didn't like it much. The controls/movement are annoying. It's giving me headaches.

Reminds me a lot of Simpsons Hit and Run.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm on 360.  ;)  Controls are a lot nicer.

Aeus

Aeus

Same here  ;D Co-op would have been good. Because i've completed it, got all costumes bar Jazz's and theres not much to do.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Damn that fight with Ironhide is so f***ing hard!  I think they made the game much more difficult to hide how short it is. 

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

I bought it, beat both sides in one night. Got 2 more achievements to get and I have 100%. I like it though!

gameoverman

gameoverman

Screw you, Mikey.  :P

I get too frustrated after the second or third try which is why it takes me much longer to complete the game.  Plus, after years of PC gaming, my hand/eye co-ordiation skills aren't as honed for a controller as they used to be.  :P

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Are you still stuck on fighting Ironhide? Because I must say that was the hardest part of the game for me too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed