The Predators Pictures/Discussion Thread

Started by XenoVC, Apr 19, 2010, 05:06:55 AM

Author
The Predators Pictures/Discussion Thread (Read 69,870 times)

Anto of the Sand

Sounds about right to me.

Tangakkai

Quote from: Doomofman on Jun 16, 2010, 02:39:51 PM
WTF... Jesus is there anything about this movie that doesn't have FAIL written all over it?

Look at your avatar and my avatar  ;)

Doomofman

Quote from: Tangakkai on Jun 16, 2010, 02:48:48 PM
Quote from: Doomofman on Jun 16, 2010, 02:39:51 PM
WTF... Jesus is there anything about this movie that doesn't have FAIL written all over it?

Look at your avatar and my avatar  ;)

Oh I'm sure the 100 minutes of film will be great... But Jesus... Everything to do with marketing with this film has just fallen flat on its face... Just today we've had a f**king sumo wrestler and a failed attempt at a product reveal... And yesterday the leak of all those pictures... And before that the leak of the TV spot... And remember those first pictures that were leaked? Yeah way to go Fox there's no way this movie wont make money  ::)

Tangakkai

Unforunately I have to agree with everything you just said  :(

I mean from beginning to finish this whole "marketing" phase (if you can even call it that) has failed in the most epic way one can imagine... I knew Fox were a bunch of greedy people... I just didn't know that it has come that far that they even skip the marketing for a movie...

Anto of the Sand

I must agree aswell, Fox do seem to have their heads up their asses.

Doomofman

Quote from: Tangakkai on Jun 16, 2010, 02:53:12 PM
Unforunately I have to agree with everything you just said  :(

I mean from beginning to finish this whole "marketing" phase (if you can even call it that) has failed in the most epic way one can imagine... I knew Fox were a bunch of greedy people... I just didn't know that it has come that far that they even skip the marketing for a movie...

Well my reasoning for thinking that they're behind the Slideshow postponement is that it said when it was announced that it was just awaiting approval... I'm guessing Fox didn't give it...

Machionic

Moody

LOL 1 wallpaper... if it's even official. ???

Xan21

they've could at least have spend a bit more photoshop time on the arm, jeesh

von

yeah it's official. and yes it looks pretty lazy. like mr black's arm is broken or something

horrible.

Machionic

dallevalle

Tangakkai

That poster of "the hunt is on" is fugly like hell. Just look at that photoshopped arm... what the frack are you doing Fox?!

dallevalle

Quote from: Tangakkai on Jun 19, 2010, 12:53:18 PM
That poster of "the hunt is on" is fugly like hell. Just look at that photoshopped arm... what the frack are you doing Fox?!

Maby it was fan made ?

Machionic

Quote from: dallevalle on Jun 19, 2010, 01:04:27 PM
Maby it was fan made ?
Um, so good that they even put it on official website?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed