Prey Catch All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 22, 2021, 07:54:07 AM

Author
Prey Catch All Thread (Read 319,953 times)

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Threw together a quick little Short with most of my footage of the Feral suit to have it all in one spot:

https://youtube.com/shorts/NCygK9OofRY?si=BZexwhUn4BsqrH2t

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Oohhh, posed differently than the statue I saw at the Emmy screening a few weeks back!

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

I just realized Sarii is the Comanche word for dog lol. I completely dropped the ball and thought that was just his name in the film. It's curious though, why does she just call him dog instead of giving him a proper name?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: (Bad Blood) on Sep 27, 2023, 11:16:10 PMI just realized Sarii is the Comanche word for dog lol. I completely dropped the ball and thought that was just his name in the film. It's curious though, why does she just call him dog instead of giving him a proper name?

To be honest if I had a dog his name would just be Dog too.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Sep 28, 2023, 10:08:03 AM
Quote from: (Bad Blood) on Sep 27, 2023, 11:16:10 PMI just realized Sarii is the Comanche word for dog lol. I completely dropped the ball and thought that was just his name in the film. It's curious though, why does she just call him dog instead of giving him a proper name?

Even a pit bull?

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

No, of course not. If I had one of those it'd be called "put down at the vet".

(Bad Blood)

(Bad Blood)

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Sep 28, 2023, 10:08:03 AM

When I was a kid, I had a lizard named Liz so I can relate to the sentiment lol. Perhaps it was more surprising from a creative perspective to me that the director just was like "hey! What's the Comanche word for dog?" Assistant: "Sarii"  Dan: "Ok cool! Let's use that!"

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Heh nice. I had a big spider called Spidey too as a young'un.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Sep 28, 2023, 11:14:03 AMHeh nice. I had a big spider called Spidey too as a young'un.

Should've been Shelob.

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

There was a female one who lived in a window sill for several years we called shelob. I didn't actually realise house spiders could live that long til then.

Preydator

Preydator

https://www.instagram.com/p/CwynGu9pmS3/?hl=fr

Does anyone know where I can find this Feral photo? The one on the first slide, I don't remember seeing it anywhere until now and it looks great!

Cougerboy

Cougerboy

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Oct 14, 2023, 06:56:54 AMhttps://twitter.com/ultrahdbluray/status/1712929113177038872?s=46

I said earlier Disney was leaving money on the table and under-cutting their own revenue with their streaming-only approach. Glad to be proven right. Also pleased Disney has finally saw the commercial potential of this particular physical release and Prey topping the sales chart is proof they can correct their mistakes.

Netflix probably has a vested interest to terminate DVD and Blu-rays as an alternative source for movie releases. That way, they can seize a lion's share of remaining "options" to watch a movie. But as streaming losses rack up at the other studios, its proof there is still life left in physical releases.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed