Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse

Started by PierreVW, Dec 10, 2017, 03:49:41 PM

Author
Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse (Read 5,742 times)

JokersWarPig

Superior didn't complain to much either, the things he did complain about were usually things Peter had done/not done

KiramidHead

One of my favorite complaining Peter bits, from a Punisher comic:

:laugh:

Corporal Hicks

I've only just realized older Peter is playing by Jake Johnson. I thought it was Jake Gyllenhaal for some reason! I love Johnson so I'm actually quite excited about that. I think he'll do a great weary old Spidey.

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 13, 2018, 03:17:08 PM
I've only just realized older Peter is playing by Jake Johnson. I thought it was Jake Gyllenhaal for some reason! I love Johnson so I'm actually quite excited about that. I think he'll do a great weary old Spidey.

Yeah, Johnson is perfect for the type of Peter Parker they're portraying in this movie. Super excited about the voice cast for this.

Corporal Hicks

It says he'll be Spider Noir. They really are going full-out on the Spider-verse angle and I love it!!

JokersWarPig

Anyone else find it funny that he has the Spider suits set up like Batman would have his suits?
Peter Parker isn't that organized, and has a tendency to have suits get destroyed when he's "done" with them  :laugh:

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

ace3g

Corporal Hicks

This just looks like so much fun!

JokersWarPig

I'm really looking forward to taking my little brother to see this

ace3g

ace3g

Immortan Jonesy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed