NECA Colonial Marines

Started by thespiderman209, Feb 12, 2012, 07:22:11 PM

Author
NECA Colonial Marines (Read 390,931 times)

Predaker

Predaker

The likeness of Hudson is spot on! Not so sure about Hicks, though. At least he has a shotgun for close encounters.

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

Hard to tell on the new pics of Hudson for likeness but looks the same mold as the one at the expo. Hicks i doubt will ever look like the Actor but its better than nothing at all... Roll on Vasquez and Drake :D

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Man if we can just get the main 4, ill be happy. Vasquez with a smart gun would kick ass.

IrateMulletMan

IrateMulletMan

Quote from: Tribal on Dec 10, 2012, 10:19:33 PM

From Twitter:

Jump for Joy! Aliens: Series 1 is coming Spring '13. Hicks, Hudson, & a brand new Warrior (unpainted test shots)

"Oh, you want some of this?!" (Hudson unpainted test shot shown) Aliens are coming Series 1 Spring 2013

Q: does Hudson come with a removable helmet, or do you have plans to launch a variant with him wearing his helmet ?

A: Helmets will be on diff figures, not removable. There will be more than one Hicks and more than one Hudson. Different heads & different accessories. Not all released at once

8)

So if NECA is doing version with and without the helmets, shouldn't the second Hudson(I guess it's called "You want some of this?" Hudson) have a helmet on then? Hopefully they are giving that version one, otherwise I'll need to do some mods.

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

probs comes with 2 heads.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: 9th_Stew on Dec 14, 2012, 10:48:47 AM
probs comes with 2 heads.

U dont know NECA very well, do u? :'(  :laugh:

There will be AT LEAST 3 different version of each. I 100% guarantee it.

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

only going by the terminator figures :)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: 9th_Stew on Dec 13, 2012, 09:56:06 PM
Hard to tell on the new pics of Hudson for likeness but looks the same mold as the one at the expo. Hicks i doubt will ever look like the Actor but its better than nothing at all... Roll on Vasquez and Drake :D
Even if the Hicks likeness is bad, I've got the (kickass) McFarlane version and can probably do a head-swap.

HUGZZ

HUGZZ

Quote from: LarsVader on Dec 12, 2012, 08:32:27 PM
No Marine, but anyways...

No words can describe this....this is amazing!!! Thank you Neca :D

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Jace Madan

Jace Madan

Man, that Alien looks amazing. I can't wait to get my hands on it! I wonder if it a 100% new sculpt, or if parts (like the head, chest) are the same sculpt from the original figure.

The Marines look awesome too!

samoht

samoht

Hick's face just seems a tiny bit too thin. If it was filled out a bit I reckon it would be spot on. I'm still getting him though. And the alien... And one of the hudsons....

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

That Hudson is great, and the Alien rules.

That Hicks... ehh... the likeness is better on the McF one by a pretty wide margin. Maybe it's just that pic though, I dunno.

Shadow

Shadow

I'm getting the alien, a whole bunch of them!...and wait to see the helmeted marines and what they come with before i buy any of them...i will buy one marine of each character after i decide on variant.

now...BRING ON THE QUEEN.

and why do NECA never have any accessories with aliens? why not include the chestburster design from said film etc? facehugger? egg?. i feel we are still missing the chestbursters and stuff from each film. maybe a egg/hugger/burster pack?

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

The deacon does have extras: 2 hammerpedes and the decapitated engineer head.

A shame that none of the main aliens neca figures have had any extras though :P

Would be nice to have a facehugger and chestburster :) (maybe even an egg?)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed