Prey receives Emmy nomination for Outstanding TV Movie (and more!)

Started by Nightmare Asylum, Jul 12, 2023, 04:05:08 PM

Author
Prey receives Emmy nomination for Outstanding TV Movie (and more!) (Read 14,646 times)

Engineer

426Buddy

Good for them, I loved this flick.

I continue to prey for a physical copy.

jacobo1122

They absolutely deserved it.

(Bad Blood)

Well deserved, absolutely amazing work.

ralfy

"TV movie" reminds me of the '70s.

Prez

Is there a Cinematography category at the Emmys??? If there is then this should've been up there. Beautifully shot film.

Engineer

Quote from: ralfy on Jul 13, 2023, 12:22:17 AM"TV movie" reminds me of the '70s.

Weird lol
TV movies have existed in every decade after the 70s and they're pretty common. So it's not a 70s thing at all...

Corporal Hicks

xShadowFoxX

Cool. I mean, I don't like the idea of it being called a TV movie but cool I guess.

BISHOP 93

Wishful thinking but maybe if it wins (which it damn well deserves to) maybe that would draw up some buzz for a physical release. If not its nearly the first anniversary so maybe news then?

Gen. Hopper

For what!? Man, the bar is so low these days...the creature design was garbage, the story was garbage, the only hing that was remotely good were the kills.

brokentusk420

Hahaha for what? It was total garbage. The creature design looks like a down syndrome predator. The whole battle scene between the native parkour girl with the unbelievable axe weapon was trash. Not to mention the shoe horned bs with the pistol. This straight to DVD TV movie should be soon forgotten, rather than awarded because of, let's be honest, Hollywood checking diversity boxes. Its crap and time will show this to those with the ability to see through crap rather than be baited by nostalgia.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed