Fugitive vs Upgrade Fight - So the Predator finally *SPOILERS*

Started by germanator2, Sep 07, 2018, 11:11:42 PM

Author
Fugitive vs Upgrade Fight - So the Predator finally *SPOILERS* (Read 17,240 times)

Insulin

Oh man, just look at size of him.  Poor Logan.. his adamantium claws sliced clean off. Peter Rasputin looks massive.

Xerxész

Xerxész

Quote from: Samhain13 on Sep 07, 2018, 11:16:24 PM
How the f**k could he miss, look at the size of the target. What the hell?

Fugitive does not miss...Assassin dodges.
We know that Assassin is more faster, more agile than an average Predator. And we know that plasma is flying slower in the air than a bullet... It can be evaded from a certain distance.

EDIT:

Also, I've noticed that Fugitive's wrist blades brake because he hits Assassin on his wrist gauntlet...which is advanced metal.
At least, I make out this from the TV spot.

D88M

Awful, the whole subtitules with translation thing was just bad, the rest does nto look very good either. It reminds me of AVPR

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: Xerxész on Sep 08, 2018, 08:27:14 PM

We know that Assassin is more faster, more agile than an average Predator. And we know that plasma is flying slower in the air than a bullet... It can be evaded from a certain distance.

EDIT:

Also, I've noticed that Fugitive's wrist blades brake because he hits Assassin on his wrist gauntlet...which is advanced metal.
At least, I make out this from the TV spot.
I stopped watching right when he broke his wrist blades on the Assassin....I didn't want to spoil the decapitation of the Fugitive until next Thursday, so is that in that video?

Wysps

No, the Predator action in that clip basically ends with the mighty car smash of Fugitive.

Huntsman

Quote from: IZE on Sep 08, 2018, 05:04:55 PM
I freakin have been saying this since AVPR it would be cool to see subtitles even mentioned it in the AVPR thread. Ahhh ! This is great dont kill me for liking it!
I don't see the problem either.

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: Wysps on Sep 09, 2018, 12:05:53 AM
No, the Predator action in that clip basically ends with the mighty car smash of Fugitive.
Just watched it, thanks

bobcunk

It's better then the speaking English. But we've already seen that so it's not new. I like that there treated like intelligent beings not just a space monster, and if always thought it would be neat in a comic to have s predator crew member on a ship, he would be the worf of that ship.

Huggs

Quote from: Wysps on Sep 09, 2018, 12:05:53 AM

It's not unusual for a clip to be heavily edited. I expect there was some dialogue, additional fighting, and likely an execution that was removed from what we were shown.

Quote from: Xerxész on Sep 08, 2018, 08:27:14 PM

The shot wasn't going that slow, it was just a simple yet effective maneuver on Hunter's part. Now, whether or not a shot from that thing could even penetrate that natural armor is something I'd like to know. But if fugitive really wanted to shoot him, then he should've done it when he had his blades broken and was a foot from his enemy. He had like 2 seconds there to make a solid hit "center mass" at close range.

DarthWall275

It's a shame that Fugitive is the only normal Predator in the movie.
The best Predator design since the first, and it's completely wasted, now all it will be remembered for is getting it's head ripped off.

Dusk

Quote from: Huggs on Sep 09, 2018, 05:15:42 AM
The shot wasn't going that slow, it was just a simple yet effective maneuver on Hunter's part. Now, whether or not a shot from that thing could even penetrate that natural armor is something I'd like to know. But if fugitive really wanted to shoot him, then he should've done it when he had his blades broken and was a foot from his enemy. He had like 2 seconds there to make a solid hit "center mass" at close range.

That would have actually been a great way to show how desperate the Fugitive is. Shooting him up close, taking some splash damage, yet the Upgrade is completely unharmed.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: DarthWall275 on Sep 09, 2018, 08:47:53 AM
The best Predator design since the first, and it's completely wasted, now all it will be remembered for is getting it's head ripped off.

Actually he's pretty badass. There's plenty in here for him to be remembered by.

Subs360

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 09, 2018, 10:31:18 AM
Quote from: DarthWall275 on Sep 09, 2018, 08:47:53 AM

Actually he's pretty badass. There's plenty in here for him to be remembered by.

Can you confirm if this fight scene goes longer ? Does fugitive have anymore fights/badass moments with the upgrade or does he litrelly get killed first encounter with him. Im puzzled really, as in the trailers he gets pulled through the window onto the car and on here he gets slammed while outside on the car

Corporal Hicks

Spoiler
Unfortunately it's just a short fight when they finally meet up at the school.
[close]

DarthWall275

Meh, still leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed