Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 963,221 times)

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Shame the story in mw 2 was a bit strange and weird experience when I played it.

Keg

Keg

I didnt like it. The first had a great story but the second was too unbelievable to get immersed in it. It felt daft running through fast food joints and housing estates trying to believe that Russia could actually invade the US on that scale.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Well remember too: it's set during America's operations in Iraq and Afghanistan. I think it's plausible that Russia could take advantage of stretched out forces and invade.

Keg

Keg

it was all just too daft for me.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Resident Evil
Resident Evil 5

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

I got bored last night so decided to order bad company 2 again.. lol.. 3rd time owning it but first time for ps3, so if anyone is playing that game let me know. :)

Keg

Keg

Fear Effect. One of my favourite PS1 games ever. If youve never played it and you like survival horror then its a must. Its like some insane crossover between Resident Evil and Blade Runner. Fantastic.

For some insane reason the games backdrops where FMV's and as a result a 6hr game is spread over 4 discs and the visuals for a PS1 game are brilliant. Very stylish indeed, especially the cel shaded style animated characters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV8i8I0UvoQ#

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: GrimyGhost on Jan 03, 2011, 01:45:14 PM
I got bored last night so decided to order bad company 2 again.. lol.. 3rd time owning it but first time for ps3, so if anyone is playing that game let me know. :)

I'm playing it almost exclusively at the mo mate. And you really need to buy the Vietnam pack. The new maps are amazing.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

3RD time?! Why bother buying it then?

Elliott

Elliott

Playing;

Ballad of Gay Tony
Lost and the Damned
Undead Nightmares.

:D

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Borderlands {Amazing game. Puts pretty much every other FPS this generation to shame}
Bayonetta
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
Tekken 6
Vanquish
Resistance 2

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

CoD 4

Just playing it on veteran to get my achievements from my old account.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Aliens versus Predator 2

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

Quote from: Vulhala on Jan 03, 2011, 08:02:11 PM

I'm playing it almost exclusively at the mo mate. And you really need to buy the Vietnam pack. The new maps are amazing.
Yep mate thats the plan, is it any good by the way?

Vulhala

Vulhala

Yeah they're really good mate. And if you have a VIP code for standard BC2, there's been a few new maps released on that too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed