Currently Playing

Started by Ratchetcomand, Nov 15, 2007, 01:14:30 AM

Author
Currently Playing (Read 963,357 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Vertigo on Mar 03, 2018, 02:38:12 AMDecided to play Alien Isolation's DLC for the first time at 2am in the dark with headphones on. This was probably a bad idea to start with, but I came very near to swallowing my tongue in body-wracking terror when suddenly discovering that my left mouse button didn't work, so was left holding an ignited flare and unable to throw it as the alien came increasingly closer.

Exit. Exit! EXIT!!!!

*crawls into the corner and sobs quietly.*

:laugh:

Such a good game.

Knapf

Knapf

Who's still playing Mortal Kombat XL?I just started it early this year. A bit too late I guess.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Knapf on Mar 09, 2018, 12:44:36 PM
Who's still playing Mortal Kombat XL?I just started it early this year. A bit too late I guess.

I only just got it in January. I'm still playing through the story mode.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Duke Nukem 3D
Half-Life

I'm not gonna lie, I'm not that into Half-Life. I guess it was good for its time but I think I know why I only hear people talk about the story and presentation and not the actual f**king gameplay.

Ingwar

Ingwar

Few months ago finished Alien: Isolation. Recently ended Final Fantasy 6 and now waiting for Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire.

Quote from: Darkness on Feb 18, 2018, 07:49:30 AM
Finally finished Mario Odyssey. Honestly, for anybody who remotely liked Mario 64, this game is absolutely fantastic. I had my doubts about the Switch but this game totally justified buying one. There's about 780 moons to collect in total. I think I got to about 760 and gave up as the rest were too time-consuming.

I'm planing to buy Switch just for Mario and Zelda.

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: Deathbearer on Mar 10, 2018, 02:28:34 PM
Duke Nukem 3D
Half-Life

I'm not gonna lie, I'm not that into Half-Life. I guess it was good for its time but I think I know why I only hear people talk about the story and presentation and not the actual f**king gameplay.

Give Black Mesa a try, it's a modernised remake of Half-Life and is somewhat better to play IMO.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Vertigo on Mar 10, 2018, 04:27:16 PM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Mar 10, 2018, 02:28:34 PM
Duke Nukem 3D
Half-Life

Give Black Mesa a try, it's a modernised remake of Half-Life and is somewhat better to play IMO.

I'll have to see if my toaster can run it.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Did they ever finish Black Mesa? Last I checked they still hadn't done the last few levels.

Vertigo

Vertigo

Not yet, but supposedly the update's due fairly soon.

TheRaven

TheRaven

I tried to get into half life but it just never grabbed me? I might give it another go sooner or later.

currently playing warframe again because I can't stop.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: TheRaven on Mar 11, 2018, 02:12:13 PM
currently playing warframe again because I can't stop.

Every once in a while I go on a Warframe binge and then uninstall it for a few months.

Army Men RTS - I loved Army Men games when I was a kid and got this on sale for a nice dose of nostalgia. It's pretty simplistic but I'm enjoying myself.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Playing some AvP 2 Predator Campaign.

Razz

Razz

Laptop - Day Of Defeat Source
Also moved onto a Xbox One X so replaying Gears Of War 4 and Rise Of The Tomb Raider in Sweet 4K.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Crooked Man

Yikes.

Wweyland

Wweyland

Playing Starcraft 2. They have a 20-year-old anniversary for the first Starcraft so many achievements popping up.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed