AvP2 Alien NECA Figure

Started by Darkness, Jul 30, 2007, 08:26:27 PM

Author
AvP2 Alien NECA Figure (Read 23,572 times)

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Neck looks retarded   :-\  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

More CGI?  ..........

Champiionser

Champiionser

That's the only cure.Bring it!   :-X  

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

looks pretty sexy.

Predboy

Predboy

Quotelooks pretty sexy.  
Thats awesome. How about getting a room with it in my new hotel, I could use some customers. :)

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

So you want to film Adam and an action figure have sex?   :-\  

Predboy

Predboy

QuoteSo you want to film Adam and an action figure have sex?  
QuoteThats awesome. How about getting a room with it in my new hotel, I COULD USE SOME CUSTOMERS. :)  

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

:D  

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Well, it looks pretty much how I expected it would, so I can't say I'm surprised...just a little disappointed.  Like it or not, we're stuck with the modern ADI Aliens again.  As I've said before though, it'll all be in how they're filmed.

Commander Griker

Commander Griker

i dont like it

Chris

Chris

"Something Colin MUST answer is the alien sounds, they sounded badass in alien resurection ..."  ARE YOU KIDDIN ?!?!?!?!  Aliens in Resurection sounded like crap! This was so stupid ... omg ... cant hear that anymore -.-. Like stupid animals  .. whaaa  Best sound was in Aliens, hope in AVP2 they get the same sounds.  In AVP the sound sucked as well.  greetz

Danger Close

Danger Close

The only problem I have is the shoulders. I really like the back of the head. I would agree that it is more AVP than Aliens. But it may look a lot different on screen.

cockroach

cockroach

like the fact that the alien has only 2 joints to its legs (ignoring the fact that my fav desig is the alien '3 joint' (DOG/BULL OR QUEEN) design. the 'man like 2' joint aspect is scarier in my opinion... tho 'scarier' doesnt mean i prefer... not quite sure what to make of the end of the avp2 skull...it seems to be too layered. i'd be over the moon if there was an 'alien 3 dog' involved in the movie but kinda know theres no hope... fingers crossed tho... the film seems to be goin in SO the right direction in my opinion ...so far...  THO AS A LONDON/IRISHER... I CANNAE WAIT! please bring out the trailer asap.... LIKE NOW ALREADY PRETTY PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!

JK

JK

SiL

SiL

Oooh, Predator 2 Elder. Nice.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed